Carmelo Anthony wants to be traded?

fish7718

Carmelo Anthony has told a confidant that he prefers a trade from the Knicks before the deadline, according to a source.

Anthony reportedly believes Mike D'Antoni and Glen Grunwald do not trust him. He is surprised that his opinion hasn't been sought more on personnel moves.

“The organization makes believe his opinions don’t matter,’’ the source said.

A source said Anthony and D’Antoni spoke in an attempt to reconcile their differences and made progress. Anthony will not make a formal trade request.

Anthony's agent Leon Rose refutes the report to Frank Isola of the New York Daily News.

"Total nonsense," Rose tells Daily News. "It's laughable."

RealGM

Crazy just 1 year later can't say I'm upset or blame him the team is a mess.

Lol well I don't blame him, for how much I have seen the Knicks it seems to me they basically don't utilize him to his potential. The only time he seems to get the ball is when he posts up which makes Amare useless, and when he does get the ball on and iso or not on a post up he's cold because he hasn't touched the ball for days.

I have said it from day one it's not the team it's the coach. He should have been fired months ago but hats off to the Knicks organization for sticking with him and letting him basically discover Lin. But now even the Linsanity has been figured out. It's Mikes time to go.

Just curious, are you guys glad to see him go? He just seemed like the scapegoat to me.

Only glad to see him go because some move had to be made, orginization was just sitting on it';s hands praying for chemistry to kick in, some sort of action had to be taken. Was it the right move? Remains to be seen.