NBA Draft - In/Out List

Built Ford Tough

Rather than create a new thread for each underclassmen that declares/doesn't declare, I figured I'd make this one and we can update it as more announcements are made. If a big name player does or doesn't declare, feel free to make a new thread, though. This is more for the mid/late first rounders and 2nd round prospects.

In

Erik Austin, G, Fr, Jackson CC (MI)

Harrison Barnes, G/F, So., North Carolina

Will Barton, SG, So., Memphis

Bradley Beal, SG, Fr., Florida

J'Covan Brown, G, Jr., Texas

Dominic Cheek, G, Jr., Villanova

Jared Cunningham, G, Oregon State

Anthony Davis, F/C, Fr., Kentucky

Andre Drummond, F/C, Fr., Connecticut

Dominique Ferguson, F, So., Florida International

Justin Hamilton, C, LSU

Moe Harkless, F, Fr., St. John's

John Henson, F, Jr., North Carolina

John Jenkins, SG, Jr., Vanderbilt

Perry Jones III, F, So., Baylor

Terrence Jones, F, So., Kentucky

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, G/F, Fr., Kentucky

Doron Lamb, SG, So., Kentucky

Jeremy Lamb, SG, So., Connecticut

Meyers Leonard, C, So., Illinois

Damian Lillard, PG, Jr., Weber State

Kendall Marshall, PG, So., North Carolina

Fab Melo, C, So., Syracuse

Khris Middleton, SF, Jr., Texas A&M

Quincy Miller, F, Fr., Baylor

Tony Mitchell, G/F, Jr., Alabama

Arnett Moultrie, F/C, Jr., Mississippi State

Reeves Nelson, F, Jr., UCLA

Austin Rivers, G, Fr., Duke

Peter Roberson, C, Jr. Grambling State

Quincy Roberts, SG, Jr, Grambling State

Thomas Robinson, PF, Jr., Kansas

Terrence Ross, SG, So., Washington

Avery Scharer, G, So., Shoreline CC (WA)

Renardo Sidney, F/C, Mississippi State

Jonathan Simmons, F, Jr., Houston

Terrell Stoglin, G, So., Maryland

Gerardo Suero, G, Jr., Albany

Jared Sullinger, PF, So., Ohio State

Raymond Taylor, G, Jr., Florida Atlantic

Marquis Teague, PG, Fr., Kentucky

Joston Thomas, F, Jr. Hawaii

Hollis Thompson, F, Georgetown

Richard Townsend-Gant, G, Jr., Vancounver Island University

Dion Waiters, SG, So., Syracuse

Maalik Wayns, PG, Jr., Villanova

Royce White, F, So., Iowa State

D'Angelo Williams, G, Jr. Notre Dame de Namur (CA)

Tony Wroten Jr., PG, Fr., Washington

Out

Kenny Boynton Jr., G, Jr., Florida

Trey Burke, PG, Fr., Michigan

Isaiah Canaan, PG, Jr., Murray State

Tim Hardaway Jr., G/F, So., Michigan

Myck Kabongo, PG, Fr., Texas

C.J. Leslie, F, So., North Carolina State

James Michael McAdoo, PF, Fr., North Carolina

C.J. McCollum, SG, Jr., Lehigh

Doug McDermott, F, So., Creighton

Tony Mitchell, F, So., North Texas

Mike Moser, PF, So., UNLV

Mason Plumlee, C, Jr., Duke

Andre Roberson, F, So., Colorado

Victor Rudd, F, So., South Florida

Adonis Thomas, F, Fr., Memphis

Deshaun Thomas, F, So., Ohio State

Jeff Withey, C, Jr., Kansas

Christian Watford, F, Indiana

B.J. Young, G, Fr., Arkansas

Patric Young, F/C, So., Florida

Cody Zeller, F/C, Fr., Indiana

International Prospects

Furkan Aldemir, PF, Turkey

Jonas Bergstedt, F, Denmark

Evan Fournier, SG, France

Josep Franch, PG, France

Maximilian Kleber, F, Germany

Lahaou Konate, G, France

Mindaugas Kupsas, C, Lithuania

Joffrey Lauvergne, F/C, France

Abdoulaye Loum, F/C, France

Nika Metreveli, F/C, Georgia

Nemanja Nedovic, SG, Serbia

Alen Omic, C, Slovenia

Jakub Parzenski, C, Poland

Sertac Sanli, C, Turkey

Tomas Satoransky, G/F, Spain

Tornike Shengelia, F, Georgia

Matheiu Wojciechoski, G/F, France

Whenever a new announcment is made, just post in here and I'll edit this to make it as up to date as possible.

• Like 2

Austin Rivers is in

Duke freshman guard Austin Rivers will declare for the NBA draft, sources said Friday.

He will make the formal announcement next week after spending the weekend at home in Orlando.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2012/story/_/id/7727887/duke-blue-devils-austin-rivers-leaving-nba-draft-sources-say

Edited by DemarDerozanDunk

Damian Lillard is in:

Damian Lillard of Weber State will forgo his senior season to enter the 2012 NBA Draft, according to multiple sources.

Lillard averaged 24.5 points per game this season.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/220047/Damian_Lillard_To_Declare_For_Draft#ixzz1q6wcgzpE

Doug McDermott is out and will return to Creighton for his Junior year:

Doug McDermott announced that he will return to Creighton next season, ending speculation that he would test the NBA waters this summer.

McDermott is the nation’s third-leading scorer, at 22.9 points game on 60 percent shooting.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/220022/Doug_McDermott_Returning_For_Junior_Season_At_Creighton#ixzz1q6x5MCxg

For some reason I think if UNC loses, the big 3 will come back. I don't think any of them are that focused on the NBA because they know they're all lottery picks and let's be real, none of them are struggling for anything living the life at UNC. Hansbrough and Lawson did ok after coming back.

Dion WAiters can be added to list of players entering draft. Not surprising really.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/25/report-dion-waiters-leaving-syracuse-will-enter-nba-draft/

Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv is reporting that sophomore guard Dion Waiters will not return to Syracuse and will, instead, enter the NBA draft.

A source told Zagoria that Waiters was, “definitely not coming back” to school.

Myck Kabongo is out. Good decision for him personally imo, but bad considering i was hoping the Raptors could get him in the second round.

AUSTIN, Texas -- Myck Kabongo was late to his own announcement.

But, as it turned out, the point guard decided he was not going to be early when it came to becoming a professional.

The Texas freshman announced he would return to the team for his sophomore season.

"I'm more than excited about being here next year," Kabongo told the Longhorn Network. "I think that being at Texas is the best thing for me."

http://espn.go.com/colleges/texas/basketball/story/_/id/7738287/freshman-guard-myck-kabongo-return-texas-longhorns

I think Renardo Sidney is an interesting name when it comes to the Heat, especially where we'll be picking most likely (late first). IMO he's a top 5 talent but he's absurdly out of shape and unmotivated. If he gets to a place like Miami I think it'll do wonders for him as a player. This kid absolutely dominated everyone in his class or close to his class at the HS level and in AAU. He just really lost control of his weight I think.

Michigan's Trey Burke will enter. No announcement yet, although an official announcement should come today or tomorrow:

Michigan freshman point guard Trey Burke is expected to declare for the NBA draft, according to a person with knowledge of Burke's plans.

He spent last weekend in Columbus, Ohio, with his family discussing his options and even some close to Burke didn't know which way he was leaning, even as the week went on, but Burke was confident.

He met with U-M coach John Beilein on Monday.

Burke's father, Benji, tweeted at 3:16 p.m. today: "Trey Burke has not declared for the NBA draft. He is still enrolled at the University of Michigan."

Burke has not made an official announcement but is expected to leave as of this afternoon. CBSSports.com also reported earlier this afternoon that Burke intends to leave. Beilein declined to comment on the news, through an athletic department spokesman.

If Burke files his paperwork for the draft this week, he would have until Tuesday to withdraw under NCAA rules. If he doesn't file his paperwork, he can put off his official decision until April 29, the last day underclassmen can declare.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120404/SPORTS06/120404043/Michigan-s-Trey-Burke-expected-to-declare-for-NBA-draft-?odyssey=tab%7Cmostpopular%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Word is UF's core 3 of Boynton, Beal and Young are staying. Boynton said he's coming back today.

Young is staying as well. I know it isn't official or anything, but he said something about it before the tournament and again after Florida was knocked out. I know I am usually the "I'll believe it when I see it" type of guy in these situations, but I expect that to be the case (hence why I already have him listed as out) and many of the "experts" believe he will be back as well.

I sure as hell hope Beal doesn't stay, though. I have him as my favourite prospect aside from Davis and absolutely love his game. Also, with Toronto getting a worse pick with seemingly each passing day, I want as many people to declare as possible so that they will at least be able to draft the left overs of the Davis, Beal, MKG, Robinson, Lamb, Barnes, Drummond grouping and not be forced to pick between Rivers, Lillard, Sullinger, PJ3, Zeller (Tyler, not Cody, I doubt Cody declares), Henson and Marshall (would love him with a 2nd pick, though) grouping.

Yeah Beal might have raised his stock more than anyone in the tournament. He'd be crazy if he stayed but apparently Boynton coming back is a big for him in terms of coming back to school. He loves playing next to him apparently.