Matt Forte’s #twitterrant

ChosenOne

There's only so many times a man that has done everything he's been asked to do can be disrespected! Guess the GOOD GUYS do finish last...

for the record I'm not mad at the signing of another running back. This is 4th time that's happened. I embrace competition as well as help

But as for not taking care of ur own and undervaluing a player under his market value is another story! #twitterrant"

"I can understand where the guy's coming from," Bush said. "Everything they've asked for, he's done. It's one of those things where you want to be rewarded for your success. I understand, but that has nothing to do with me. It'll be great working with him."

Yahoo! Sports

Honestly [expletive] the Bears, he has done everything for the team and done it with out opening his mouth all last season and now when it comes to getting the contract he deserves the team says [expletive] you and signs a different player. I dont think he will but if he does hold out he has all the right to do so.

lolnfl franchise tag is so BS, if you tag a player that player should have the opportunity to chose a 5 year deal with X amount of $$ guaranteed.

Honesty there shouldn't even be a franchise tag. If a player is leaving your team you either sign him or match the best offer from any opposing team for that player. I hate the fact that teams are able to put franchise tags on players and if the player decides not to play they get fined. Like wtf should he play for no guaranteed money when the very next play can end his career. Complete bullshit IMO.

Yahoo! Sports

Honestly [expletive] the Bears, he has done everything for the team and done it with out opening his mouth all last season and now when it comes to getting the contract he deserves the team says [expletive] you and signs a different player. I dont think he will but if he does hold out he has all the right to do so.

honestly [expletive] u man, just [expletive] you.

• Like 1