Griffin Finds Retribution

Blake Griffin delivered a hard foul on Trevor Ariza in Monday's game between the Clippers and Hornets, which was called a flagrant 1 foul. Griffin was knocked to the ground last week by Jason Smith and he appeared to seek retribution in this return matchup. Smith did not play due to suspension.

"Man, I get fouled 10 times harder than that and they call a regular foul," said Griffin. "That wasn't a flagrant foul. I'm going to appeal that one."

Griffin glared at the Hornets' bench following the foul.

"Yeah, I walked back because they stood up like it was going to be something," Griffin said. "There was nothing, man, and you can publish that."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/220112/Griffin_Finds_Retribution_Against_Hornets_With_Hard_Foul_On_Ariza#ixzz1qNC7Ayhd

About time. Some more of the same, please.

Why are there so many haters who dislike Griffins style of play? I understand the unappealing factors, but this kid is a beast and has yet to develop himself into the player that he potentially could be.

Why are there so many haters who dislike Griffins style of play? I understand the unappealing factors, but this kid is a beast and has yet to develop himself into the player that he potentially could be.

I guess they just hate the Clippers.. so my take's they would've hated any Clippers player who emerged as an All-Star.

On second thought, how come nobody ever hated on Elton Brand?!

he's a wannabe punk but is too soft to actually do anything.

I guess they just hate the Clippers.. so my take's they would've hated any Clippers player who emerged as an All-Star.

On second thought, how come nobody ever hated on Elton Brand?!

Because he didn't flop around, complain non-stop, stare down opposing players after every play, etc...

Basically, he just shut up and played basketball. I'm sure people would love Griffin if he did the same because he is a hell of an athlete and a very exciting player to watch. All of the extra crap he does just rubs people the wrong way, and you can't really blame him.

It has absolutely nothing to do with him playing for the Clippers.