Bayless Out For Remainder Of Season With Partially Torn Oblique Muscle

Matt Devlin ‏ @MattDevlinRaps

Jerryd Bayless is expected to be out remainder of the season with a partially torn left oblique muscle. #Raptors

And because of the stupid infatuation with starting Calderon, the Raptors finish another season without being 100% sure of what they have in Bayless.

To make matters worse, Bayless is an impending RFA this season so they have to make a decision on his future, unlike last year where they at least had this season to look at him.

Very tough news for Bayless and the Raptors. After what he's been able to do in Toronto this year in limited minutes, he looks very good. That being said, I think he very well could be the future at point guard for the Raptors if they're willing to invest in him. When he was starting in Calderon's place, he put up some big games, and I think he's able to do that every single night. Interested to see what they do this off-season.

I love Dwayne Casey, but God damn he [expletive]ed Bayless over hard this year.

And Davis. Him playing less minutes this year than his rookie season is inexcusable in my opinion. I understand making him earn his minutes, but him barely playing 20 minutes a game is taking it too far.

The two complaints I have about his coaching this year has been his handling of those two.