Nash: I won't be back unless Suns upgrade

Art

ARTICLE . 03.29.2012. FS ARIZONA . NASH; I WON'T BE BACK UNLESS SUNS UPGRADE.

• "I am not going to come back to the Suns if there isn't an improvement, if they're not ambitious, if they’re not looking to upgrade the roster seriously," Nash told Patrick. Tyler Lockman . Fox Sports Arizona
  • "I think it's going to be a tough decision, but I wouldn't want to say that anything's not in play right now," Nash said. "But if I am going to come back to Phoenix, I definitely want to see an ambitious move to become a contender again." Tyler Lockman . Fox Sports Arizona
  • Nash made an appearance on the Dan Patrick Show today, and said that if Miami made him an offer, he’d listen very carefully: “I’d listen,” Steve Nash said. […] “I love what they’re doing there. A lot of people don’t like them because they put all that talent together.” Marcel Mutoni . SLAM

Happy to hear that the guy is going to actually strive to win a championship and think about himself for a change. And don't say welcome to Miami just yet, in my opinion, the Heat need to win it all this year to be able to convince Nash that their team is the best option for him to win it all next season so that he will sign with them.

He wants to go to the team that he believes will have the best chance right? And if the Heat win it all this season, it will prove that they are the favorites again next season.