DeMarcus Cousins Rips Griffin

Sacramento Kings forward DeMarcus Cousins didn't have anything good to say about Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers after Thursday night's physical matchup, and it's going to cost him. The pair shoved each other, and Cousins even appeared to direct an elbow Griffin's way in the Clippers' 93-85 win. But Griffin told reporters after the game that he was going to leave what happened between the two players on the court and not discuss it with the media. Informed of Griffin's comments afterward, the second-year Kings player took issue.

"Of course that's what Blake is going to say because he's in L.A., where actors belong," Cousins told reporters in Sacramento. "He's an actor, so of course he would say that." Cousins fouled out in only 18 minutes of play, finishing with just eight points and three rebounds. Griffin was whistled only three times in 38 minutes and finished with 14 points and nine rebounds.

"If they're going to let it be physical, it's usually physical on both ends," Cousins said. "You saw the game, so I don't really have to say much." Asked about the fifth foul he received for a play on Griffin with a little more than a minute left in the game, Cousins indicated he believed Griffin was faking. "I guess the wind from my hand hit him in the eye and I guess he got fouled by the wind," Cousins said. "I'm not sure." The NBA announced on Friday that Cousins is being fined $25,000 for his public criticism of officials.

Full Story

their are still some NBA players that still don't know who the hell Matt Barnes is

i hope that's a joke

In other news, apparently Cousins challenged Blake to a fight in the tunnel after the game last time :lol: Wonder how it'll go tonight

• Like 1

CP3 Responds to Cousins:

"That's fine," Paul said. "We won. He lost. We're competing for the playoffs. He's not."

The Kings have a 19-36 record and are next to last in the Western Conference standings, while the Clippers are 33-22 and are in fourth place in the standings heading into Saturday's game. The Clippers won Thursday's game 93-85, a game so physical that Kings Coach Keith Smart quipped afterward, "I thought that was a great football game tonight." After the game, Cousins motioned for Griffin to meet him in the arena tunnel. Around the league lately, Griffin's style of play has been the subject of discussion, both from Cousins and the Lakers' Pau Gasol, whom Griffin dunked on multiple times in a recent game. As to why he's been so talked-about, Paul said, simply, "People are tired of getting put on SportsCenter every night."

Paul added, "He plays hard every night. He plays hard every possession. A lot of guys would love to be able to do what he does. So sometimes, it’s other guys just competing against him harder because they want that sort of same status and stature that he has and sometimes it’s jealousy. You just never know where it’s coming from."

Source

Blake Griffin laughs off 'actor' remark

LOS ANGELES -- Sacramento Kings forward DeMarcus Cousins called Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin an "actor" when the two teams played last Thursday, but it was Griffin who enjoyed the last shot after the Clippers beat the Kings 109-94 on Saturday.

"I first heard about it from my acting coach, he sent me an email," Griffin joked after the game, responding to the comments for the first time. "He was obviously thrilled. It was a compliment. I guess he's seen some commercials and stuff and I appreciate it." After the Clippers beat the Kings 93-85 on Thursday, Griffin was asked about a shoving match between Griffin and Cousins but said he would leave what happened between the two on the court rather than commenting on it. Cousins, however, had no problem talking about Griffin.

Full Story