LeBron's Image

ballorama

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems like LeBron has rebounded quite well this season from "the decision".. I hated his guts more than ever before.. now i feel the sympathy towards him. I don't know if its the fact that NBA Memes on Facebook has driven the LeBron Ringless jokes out of the world.. or the fact that I continue to watch First Take and hear ridiculous claims by Skip Bayless on LeBron.. but I don't mind the guy now..

Blake Griffin however.. has captured the throne

Edited by ballorama
  • Like 2

Its because once people get over the poor decision to go on TV, you realize he's probably not a bad guy at all. He actually seems like one of the nicer guys in the L. I know last season was a HUGE wakeup call for him. He matured a ton over the course of last season and the finals loss really humbled him.

He's really impressed me with how he's handled himself this season. Much more than Wade actually. To be completely honest, I think way too much of Shaq rubbed off on Wade while they played together. Wade is a genuinely nice guy like Shaq is, but they have a lot of the same bad qualities.

Edited by Flash

I personally just can't ever let the whole 'Decision' thing go, i was a huge huge fan of him back in Cleveland (even though i hated when the celtics played them at the time). Never thought he woud leave his home state, would be a loyal guy but then he bolted for Miami and another reason i still can't stand him is because he is the symbol for players bolting for bigger cities and i like the idea of stars staying with small market teams that drafted them and there being more parity in the league, and him leaving for Miami seemed to spark that whole thing..i could be wrong on that but thats how i look at it. Shit like that makes me so happy that the Knicks arent playing well though because it aggravates me that Melo bitched his way out of Denver to go to NYC when the Nuggz had a perfectly decent team to work with at the time.

Anyways i will always respect LeBron for his skills, he is a unbelievable player but i cant seem to let that whole thing go and never will and thats why i hope Miami never wins a title as long as hes there. If Miami and LA played in the finals...idk who i would want to win. Thats how much i hate the Heat and Bron. Heres to OKC or Chicago taking them out this year :glasses: