RD1 GM3: Chicago at Philadelphia

As hard as Luol has worked all season, he just can't defend and carry us on offense in the same game,especially not when he is injured as well.

For us to win this series, Boozer and Rip have to score 20 points each.

If I have anyone else tell me that Derrick Rose was undeserving of his MVP I'm going to rip their head off. Look at the clowns this kid has to play with.

:lol:

But the offense is indeed atrocious without D-Rose. Our other point guards are John Lucas and C.J Watson for crying out loud.

I hope Mirotic comes along next season, he seems to have a polished offensive game.

I actually didn't mind Lucas tonight. He was being aggressive and he made some shots. Problem is he can't really run the offense at all. He's a 3rd stringer, really he should only be playing in emergencies. Can't really depend on him in the 4th quarter of a playoff game. CJ Watson, on the other hand...

Looks like Noah might have fractured his ankle. :(

Really, the only way for the Bulls to win right now is to slow the tempo down to a point where the 76ers must play the half-court game. They can't commit lots of turnovers (15 tonight against 8 by the 76ers) because Philly will just get two easy points off every steal.

I still like our chances if the Bulls can do the two things I mentioned above. I doubt Spencer Hawes get another 21 points in Game 4.

• Owner

Looked bad to me. I've had my share of ankle problems...seemed like it was closer to a Grade II sprain (which would be a partial tear) than just a simple one.

I don't see how he's coming back for this series OR any potential second-round games.