If you're the Lakers, and you go up 3-0...

• Owner

How do you approach this series vs. the Nuggets, if you win Game 3?

We would go into Game 4 with the potential to sweep...but if we were to sweep, we have to play our first two games against OKC (they will beat DAL) without Ron Artest, who is vital when having to contain Kevin Durant.

Quite frankly, I still say we just try and win the series ASAP, value the rest more...but I'm not sure if I will give a damn if this LA/DEN series goes five OR six games. If it does go six, we get Ron for Game 1 vs. OKC.

Don't ever lose games on purpose as far as I am concerned (aside from tanking, but even that can [expletive] with a team's culture). Aside from how risky it is, I feel like it can just [expletive] up the locker room. I feel like you'd have to be an incredibly veteran team to do something like this, and LA can't really afford to play Kobe more than absolutely necessary.

If you can steal one in OKC without Artest (very possible) then things are looking splendid in LA.

I have a feeling this series is going to extend to five games anyways so Ron will only be out a game. But to answer your question I also value the rest more than getting Artest back for the Thunder series. If we do sweep hopefully we can ride the momentum and steal one of the first two games in OKC.

Ebanks is no slouch on defense either, he won't play Durant as well as Artest does but he'll make things tough on him. Durant hasn't shot particularly well in the Dallas series so hopefully we catch him on a night where he's struggling.

Lakers are going to need MWP with the way Barnes is playing. Ebanks isn't that good of a SF either. There's a big hole there without World Peace, and that wont' cut it in a 7 game series against Thunder.