The Avengers

:huh: movies are always best in full theaters imo...

Hell no....full theaters are full of immature idiots who scream for no reason and babies crying 24/7, at least where I live that is. Watching the last Harry Potter was like being at a football game/day care when I went.

Hell no....full theaters are full of immature idiots who scream for no reason and babies crying 24/7, at least where I live that is. Watching the last Harry Potter was like being at a football game/day care when I went.

Agreed i would much rather the place be empty. Then having people around you being a distraction.

I went and saw Avengers during the midnight premiere here. It was a very enthralling experience. There were some people in costumes of their favorite characters and people even cheered when the movie was over. It was awesome. :)

Nah like last night we clapped at parts, the best is when something funny happened and the theater started laughing, great stuff. People who would rather go when the theater is empty are creeps lol. Only reason I wouldn't want to go when it's full is because I'd like to get an empty seat next to me, but if the theater is big it's not a problem...Babies crying? What movie do you watch? lol. people sometimes yell stuff, but it's usually funny when they do, but that didn't happen last night...

Edited by fish7718
  • Like 1

^ What he said. Saw it last sunday - EARLY in the afternoon. Funny how the mall was like deserted when me and my girl were gettin' in, and when we came out.... BOOM!!!! FULLA PEOPLE!!!! :o

Decent flick. Nothing special, tho'. Done seen better.

Nah like last night we clapped at parts, the best is when something funny happened and the theater started laughing, great stuff. People who would rather go when the theater is empty are creeps lol. Only reason I wouldn't want to go when it's full is because I'd like to get an empty seat next to me, but if the theater is big it's not a problem...Babies crying? What movie do you watch? lol. people sometimes yell stuff, but it's usually funny when they do, but that didn't happen last night...

Ok first off the movies are never empty, well not here at least. At the worst of days that i have gone the theater is at least half full and thats the way i like it. I dont like it 100% full because im not a big fan of getting crap seats just because your a bit late and then having some fools talking next to you about some random thing.

I don't mean I go when its empty, but I prefer going when the hype dies down a little. Going on premier night or day is just crazy, everyone is crazy and willing to be annoying. People always bring little kids into the movie, no matter what the rating or what kind of movie, it never fails. Its either a baby or some idiots who sit near me with young kids who have ADD to the max and spend the whole movie being annoying. I am a magnet for annoying people sitting around me, probably because I always try to sit near last row, and everyone just goes there.

I don't mean I go when its empty, but I prefer going when the hype dies down a little. Going on premier night or day is just crazy, everyone is crazy and willing to be annoying. People always bring little kids into the movie, no matter what the rating or what kind of movie, it never fails. Its either a baby or some idiots who sit near me with young kids who have ADD to the max and spend the whole movie being annoying. I am a magnet for annoying people sitting around me, probably because I always try to sit near last row, and everyone just goes there.

Or you just find everything annoying :lol:

I know what you mean, but I sort of prefer the ppl who yell out random things, as long as it's not overdone, once-twice-three times max...

who the [expletive] cheers or claps while watching a movie..

Well most of the clapping came at the funny parts, but there was a small applause at the end, i cant believe you've never heard of that before

only douches try to clap at the end of movies and it never works people just shut them down and they get embarrassed

but i still dont get why these is a need to clap at funny parts thats even more retarded

I guess you are just smarter than everyone else

Agreed. I hate getting to a movie, and when you walk in the whole place is packed. I usually only go to movies at night so there are rarely ever little little kids like under 10 years old or something, but the 12 or 13 year old little [expletive]gots that just do stupid shit piss me off. And the thing that Fish said about how he likes when someone yells something random and thinks its funny. I personally find that very annoying. I go to a movie to watch the movie, not listen to some guy trying to impress someone by saying something stupid and getting a few laughs by people that think its funny. Thats just me.

Box Office Shocker: 'Avengers' Opens to Record-Shattering $200.3 Million

Joss Whedon's The Avengers has set a new bar in opening to a walloping $200.3 million at the domestic box office, the largest debut ever and kicking off summer 2012 in high style.

The 3D tentpole -- marking a major victory for Disney and Marvel Studios -- easily dethroned Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, which opened to $169.2 million last summer, then the largest number in history.

Avengers opened a week ago overseas, earning a whopping $441.5 million through Sunday. The pic's worldwide total of $641.8 million has already surpassed the lifetime totals of Captain America: The First Avenger ($364 million), Thor ($449 million), Iron Man ($585 million) and Iron Man 2 ($624 million).

Avengers is now positioned to reach $1 billion in global grosses.

Among other records, Avengers is the first film in history to cross $200 million in only three days of play at the domestic box office. It also scored the biggest Saturday gross of all time in earning $69.7 million.

Yahoo!

I feel bad for every other movie out right now lol

Agreed. I hate getting to a movie, and when you walk in the whole place is packed. I usually only go to movies at night so there are rarely ever little little kids like under 10 years old or something, but the 12 or 13 year old little [expletive]gots that just do stupid shit piss me off. And the thing that Fish said about how he likes when someone yells something random and thinks its funny. I personally find that very annoying. I go to a movie to watch the movie, not listen to some guy trying to impress someone by saying something stupid and getting a few laughs by people that think its funny. Thats just me.

Lighten up brah, just a movie...