GM4: Oklahoma City at Dallas

Great comeback by thunder but really, if you have a harden that can take Marion off the dribble towards the frontcourt of dirk and mahinmi, what do you expect? Then you have all these people thinking about free agency already. If I was adallas fan I would be pissed about how they closed.

Crazy though how close this series really was.

Well.. so much for defending champs lol.

This offseason will be very very interesting.. almost 80% of the team are expiring FA"s.. the only real guarantee for next season is Dirk to be honest. JET, Kidd, Marion.. who knows what'll happen. If we get D-Will that'd be great but other than that.. there are still alotta holes. Cuban better have a plan ready.

But wow.. I was at the game and it was crazy how many OKC fans were in the damn crowd.. disappointing. Harden got what he wanted offensively and was literally unstoppable.

• Owner

Knew it would be a sweep, even when Dallas was up. I just had a gut feeling someone was going to step up and take advantage of the Mavericks. Really, OKC has three all-star caliber players on their roster, and one was bound to do it when the team needed a boost.

I felt like the Mavs played frustrated, anyway. Marion acted like he was pissed off the entire game, didn't mean much to Dallas back on offense most of the series.

To be honest, Jet was the only guy I thought played well against the Thunder. Dirk hasn't shot well all season long, Kidd couldn't hit anything even when he was left open, and Vince Carter was so irrelevant, Dallas would have had a better time with Lamar Odom, had they kept him.