GM6: Atlanta at Boston

ATL got jobbed. That should've been 2 shots and the ball on that Daniels foul.

I agree that they should've gotten 2 shots and the ball, but I just can't feel sorry for them with all of the mistakes and poor decisions they made under 30 seconds.

From Josh Smith having a vintage Josh Smith moronic moment and jacking up a contested 20 footer with Brandon freaking Bass guarding him to Joe Johnson goint up weak and getting his shot blocked by Paul Pierce of all people to Horford missing the 1st free throw and then making the 2nd when the only hope they had was getting an offensive rebound and putback.

So yeah, that was all sort of epic fails by the Hawks in the final 30 seconds that I really can't feel bad for them. With how brutal they were down the stretch, I'm sure they would've found a way to [expletive] that situation up as well.

I agree that they should've gotten 2 shots and the ball, but I just can't feel sorry for them with all of the mistakes and poor decisions they made under 30 seconds.

From Josh Smith having a vintage Josh Smith moronic moment and jacking up a contested 20 footer with Brandon freaking Bass guarding him to Joe Johnson goint up weak and getting his shot blocked by Paul Pierce of all people to Horford missing the 1st free throw and then making the 2nd when the only hope they had was getting an offensive rebound and putback.

So yeah, that was all sort of epic fails by the Hawks in the final 30 seconds that I really can't feel bad for them. With how brutal they were down the stretch, I'm sure they would've found a way to [expletive] that situation up as well.

Oh I agree Josh Smith is a [expletive]ing idiot. Still though, the refs are wrong for not reviewing the play at least and determining whether or not ATL should get those shots. Makes it seem shady as hell to me.