GM6: LA Lakers at Denver

• Owner

My question is why does Session flat out not want to shoot? I feel that he has atleast 4 looks for jumpers or threes in the first half that he passed up.

Scared of the moment? That's my only guess. We only have one player that wants it right now.

Sadly, our other one is suspended (will be back for GM7) and the third player we had was traded to Houston and now plays for OKC.

Put the entire team on the block, minus Kobe and Jordan Hill.

I would agree but sadly at this point we'll get pennies in return for Pau with his 18 million per year contract. His trade value is gone just like the Pau Gasol in the 2010 Finals.

Gasol needs to step up. I think he's just afraid to step over Bynum's secondary scoring option title and the expectations that come with it. But really Pau played his best when that pressure was on him, and he needs to show his presence on the low post. Because really Bynum can't do it. Denver took Bynum out of the series a long time ago. They double him on the catch, they front him in the post, they run him out of the game, etc. And it seems that Bynum is blaming all the lack of touches on the team. Pau needs to step up because Bynum has proven that he's not even ready for the secondary scoring position. Andrew's body language is insinuating that he's not happy. Not happy because of the lack of touches, and I believe that he'll keep that with him even if it cost the Lakers the series. Pathetic.