GM7: LA Clippers at Memphis

Grizzlies are really doing a poor job of feeding the post, at least from what I've seen, which isn't a whole lot. Give credit to Clippers, but the Grizzlies still need to create better angles instead of just forcing the ball into the paint.

That last pass from Conley to Randolph and then the big-to-big feed to Gasol that followed was a perfect example of what they need to do.

PS: Somebody should tell Paul that is Marc Gasol, not Pau. He won't get intimidated or back down.

The defense in the second half has been superb. Great job of jumping and trapping screens, allowing next to now blow-bys and the bigs are doing a great job of rotating over when the perimeter defender has been beaten.

I really like how the refs are letting them play as well, even if they are ignoring some blatantly obvious fouls (Paul's hands are all over Conley every time he touches the ball but as long as it is consistent I like it).

I told you guys Clipps would win. Let's goooooo!!!

Shaliq get the lotion ready and start fapping brah.

http://www.mm-agency.com/mtv-real-world/wtf-mtv.jpg

Seriously, this is gettin' old. And I'm mad!! Damned, Teddy bears!!! What a disappointment.. :angry: CP3 still sucks! Bledsoe >> Chris Phall