GM1: Indiana at Miami

Real Deal

• Owner

I think the Knicks are better than the Pacers.

I don't know, man. I think NY had the potential to be better, but the Pacers are better defensively (once you remove Shumpert from the equation, and add an injured Chandler), and they also play bigger (top four in rebounding).

The Knicks shot far too many threes over the course of the season, really didn't have a flow to their offense, while the Pacers shoot less threes, but at a higher percentage...which was the mindset LeBron and Wade carried into the season (shoot less threes, but at a high percentage).

Plus, Granger and George can defend well, when locked in...and those are the two guys on James and Wade.

When you factor in Roy Hibbert, who is more aggressive (on the offensive end) than Chandler, the Heat should have more trouble with this Pacer team.

Pacers struggling to score in the 4th but Hibbert back for like 30 seconds and they get 4 points easy up on the board. Barbosa missing those free throws is a huge blow, could end up costing them the game.

Tough to lost Bosh but hopefully its nothing THAT serious and he only has to miss a game or 2. D-Wade and LBJ had nice stats but didn't really shoot the ball very well between them. That's unlikely to happen very often. We also won without making one three pointer as well. Joel and Turiaf were the difference today though when Chris got hurt because Haslem wasn't doing anything. Love what both of those guys brought to the table.