CONGRATULATIONS, GRIZZLIES!!

I'd like to extend my deepest and most sincere CONGRATULATIONS to the Memphis GRIZZLIES,

the entire organization, that is!!

After falling into a 3-1 hole, the Grizzlies are only a day away of completing yet another imposing NBA series comeback. Not a win away - but a day away. For when* the Grizzlies beat the Clippers tomorrow, the Tennessee-based ball club will truly deserve all the credit for their 4-3 comeback first round series win. Moreover, the Grizzlies will do against a team of overpaid floppers, which would only make their feat even more admirable than it is.

And just for the record, the Clippers didn't win three games - it was the Grizzlies who lost 3 games... but won't lose four. Also, it doesn't really matter if Chris Paul and Blake Griffin will play or not. It wouldn't really make any difference, at all -- the Grizzlies will go on to win either way. Chris Paul is the most overrated point guard in the shot clock era. And he should be called Chris Phall. And Blake Griffin is a disgrace to his team, and to not only the city of Los Angeles, but to the entire state of California, also a truly disgrace to the NBA, and last but not least - a disgrace to the game of basketball. Griffin clearly has no match in all other professional sports. And I'm pretty sure, James Naismith's spirit is not resting in peace as this pseudo-athlete is making a complete mockery out of the beautiful game Naismith created back in.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to the 2011-'12 Memphis GRIZZLIES:

Rudy Gay, O.J. Mayo, Tony Allen, Zach Randolph, Marc Gasol, Gilbert Arenas, Mike Conley, Marreese Speights, Dante Cunningham, Quincy Pondexter, Lester Hudson, Jeremy Pargo, Josh Selby, Darrell Arthur and Hamed Haddadi.

HEAD COACH

Lionel Hollins (College - Arizona State)

ASSISTANT COACH(ES)

David Joerger (College - Moorhead State)

Henry Bibby (College - UCLA)

Barry Hecker (College - Frostburg State)

Bob Thornton (College - California-Irvine)

ASSISTANT COACH FOR PLAYER DEVELOPMENT

Lloyd Pierce (College - Santa Clara)

STRENGTH-AND-CONDITIONING COACH

Kelly Lambert (College - Central Arkansas)

ATHLETIC TRAINER

Drew Graham (College - Ohio State)

ASSISTANT TRAINER

Jim Scholler (College - Michigan)

^ Remember these names. For these men are heroes. And like all heroes deserve a medal.

Last but not least, I'd like to congratulate the Owner of the franchise -- Mr. Michael Heisley, as well as the General Manager of basketball operations -- Mr. Chris Wallace.

Good job, guys! All of you!!

-----

Not 'If', but rather 'When', as it's only a matter of time till it happens.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'