GM2: LA Lakers at Oklahoma City

Kobe single handedly lost the Lakers this game.

Final two minutes:

Turnover leading to Durant uncontested dunk

Blake pass goes through his fingers

Terrible contested fadeaway airball

Missed 3

Don't forget Harden taking him off the dribble twice and beating him down the court after the fadeaway for 4 easy points

lakers deserved to lose this one

Yeah right...we played extremely well defensively up until the final two minutes where boneheaded plays cost us the game. Smh if you really think OKC outplayed us tonight.

Lakers didn't deserve to lose lol. They played a hell of a game but all it took was 2 minutes to ruin their effort. Kobe is the last guy that I would expect to give away a game like that both offensively and defensvely. Lakers made some very good adjustments defensively also.

Also, stfu to all the people that say the Lakers need a new coach. Mike Brown made all the necessary adjustments to win the game. If anything blame Kobe and only Kobe. Smh at some Laker fans on this website. Soo clueless.

Yeah right...we played extremely well defensively up until the final two minutes where boneheaded plays cost us the game. Smh if you really think OKC outplayed us tonight.

alright well my apologies - i was just saying if you were up 7 and crumbled during the final minutes allowing the opposing team to go 9-0 run in crunchtime where it mattered most then you deserved to lose, even if steve blake hit that corner 3 and helped the lakers win. i meant to say that the lakers left the window open by those boneheaded plays like u said and allowed okc back in the game... i just said wat i said without thinking ill make sure it wont happen again

Edited by xphylez

Lakers didn't deserve to lose lol. They played a hell of a game but all it took was 2 minutes to ruin their effort. Kobe is the last guy that I would expect to give away a game like that both offensively and defensvely. Lakers made some very good adjustments defensively also.

Also, stfu to all the people that say the Lakers need a new coach. Mike Brown made all the necessary adjustments to win the game. If anything blame Kobe and only Kobe. Smh at some Laker fans on this website. Soo clueless.

Brown still does some retarded things, dont get carried away. Like having Blake out there to end the game. And putting Blake on Westbrook.

Also Devin Ebanks and Goudelock rotting on the bench.

Edited by kingfish

I don't get why Mike Brown is getting so much blame in this situation. The fact of the matter is that Ron inbounded the ball into him in the first place because the Thunder defended Kobe really well. Plus when you consider how terrible Kobe was shooting down the stretch it wasn't all that bad of an idea. Blake had a point blank look and missed it, it's as simple as that. I honestly didn't have a problem with him shooting a fairly routine shot.