GM2: LA Clippers at San Antonio

Clippers really salvaged that quarter with that 10-2 run to close it out. They really have no business being down by only 8 after how badly they were outplayed in that quarter. Up until the last minute and a half, the Spurs were doing anything they wanted out there, both offensively and defensively, and the Clippers had absolutely no answer for them.

• Owner

This is a second round series, and for some reason, I don't even care to watch. I already know the Spurs will win it, and I hate watching Blake and CP3 flop all the time.

• Owner

Who is more outmatched, Jordan guarding Duncan or Del Negro coaching against Pop?

Probably Duncan/Jordan. I have a feeling Duncan could really tear into him, if he wasn't holding back a bit.

Clippers going down by double digits once again as expected. The Spurs haven't lost in over a month, that's just amazing.

It just shows how little respect we get lol. The Spurs have won 17 straight and are the only undefeated team left in the playoffs, yet BSpn would rather do 4 hour segments on the Heat who IMO have been extremely boring. I don't understand how that team is considered "exciting". Sure you get a few highlight dunks, but the rest of the time it's just iso after iso...... I'll never understand ha