2K Sports launches #IdeasforNBA2k13 Campaign

Illuminati

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3309/nba2k13.jpg

In a really smart use of social media, 2K Sports has launched a campaign to garner ideas for upcoming sports game, NBA 2K13. This is a great opportunity for gamers to get their ideas and suggestions to the awesome NBA 2K13 dev team and possibly help improve the game!

Building on the success of NBA 2K11, which is one of the best-selling games of all time, NBA 2K13 will be dropping this fall.

FINALLY. Every Sports game should be doing this, because the gamers that actually play the game always have the best ideas for what to add to the game. I really hope this means 2K13 gets back on track of how good 2K11 was.

• 2 weeks later...

Just improve the game play and add more legendary teams. Cut down on the unrealistic blocking and steals, improve defense, and get rid of those cheesy animations especially the one where your player dribbles the ball of off his or his defenders leg. Add classic teams like the 92 Suns, 95 Rockets, 99 Spurs and Knicks, 00 Pacers, 01 Mavs, Raptors and Lakers, and I'd be cool with the game. Other than that I really don't no what more you could add to the game other than technical's and flagrant fouls. Maybe have Chuck, Kenny, and Ernie do talk during halftime but that may not happen.

One more thing I forgot to add and this is the most important thing I want them to improve. Please 2k fix the damn passing it's been pretty bad the last couple of years and didn't get any better this year. Maybe even improvise passing where we can choose the type of passes we can do

Gotta add flagrants and players getting called for technicals for arguing and shit lkr that. Make scrubs play like scrubs because te CPU seems to make scrubby players look like god.

Like when rudy fernandez murdered you and simba for like 42 points? Lmao.

Lmao. I'll beat you with your own favorite player.

That's disrespectful right there. Nash is my boy and I don't wanna have to shut him down with CP3. I'll drop 40 with Reggie Evans though, no big deal boii. I shoot his free throws with swagoo.

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

Let me suggest players that my My Player team should try to trade for/sign in FA just like they did in MLB.

Also allow my guy in My Player to take himself out somehow if the game is pretty much over or something.

Here's a little clip of 2k13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE-LDQa1Tdo

I like the little walk Parker does at :17 and driving and finishing at the rim looks a lot better and easier than it was on 2k12. Other than that it looks the same though

Edited by htownborn