GM4: Oklahoma City at LA Lakers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liyy3eaPlg1qdzie9.jpghttp://twoprincessesandamenagerie.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/baby-dinosaurs-133580_795_581.gifhttp://cdn.sportsoverdose.com/thumbs/russell-westbrook-0-nba.jpg

• Owner

Kobe should've never given that ball up. Isn't that what superstars are "supposed" to do?

He was doubled 25 feet away from the rim. Be serious for a moment.

When was the last clutch shot Kobe made? I think we have to go back about six years ago.

He scored 10 of the last 14 points of Game 3.

Also, he had seven or eight game-winning shots in the 2009-10 season...don't have the list over the last two seasons, but he hit one against the Raptors just a couple months ago (off the top of my head).

Not sure if you're serious, or...

• Owner

Game was lost because of screens, simple. Perkins is one of the most valuable "offensive players without the ball" I've seen this season.

Illegal screens out the ass, but once Westbrook comes off it, or Durant, or Harden, they either have a wide-open mid-range jumper, or a clear path to the rim.

He was doubled 25 feet away from the rim. Be serious for a moment.

That's my point. Criticizing any star for making the right play like that is a [expletive]ing moron.

I definitely agree with you point about the screens as well. Mike Brown was BEGGING toward the end of the game standing next to the ref and literally pointing it out it looked like.

• Owner

That's my point. Criticizing any star for making the right play like that is a [expletive]ing moron.

LeBron rarely sees that defensive pressure until he gets into the paint...and you and I both know that, by the time he gets in there, it's too late, and he's either going to go to the line, or get his two points.

Any time LeBron has the ball on the perimeter, clutch moment and down by 1-2 points, and he's not being doubled...he should keep it. He has to have the same mindset as Kobe has had all of these years.

He would get LESS criticism for missing potential game-winners if he didn't shy away from it all the time. You may not think so, but right now, they are saying LeBron isn't clutch in 4th quarters, ignoring the actual 4th and just paying attention to that last second shot that he seems to be scared of. Sure, he's clutch...one of the better 4th quarter players in the NBA, easily...but nobody cares about that because what they remember are the big shots (makes or misses), and LeBron is rarely in the picture.