UEFA Euro 2012

Cobb

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Group B finale tomorrow. Who will survive the Group of Death?

I'll say Germany beats Denmark, thus winning the group and advancing to face Greece, and Portugal draws with Netherlands to advance and face Russia.

I rlly won't miss be surprised if Sweden loses today.

EDIT

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/181011_315307841894672_2029471840_n.jpg

"You need 3-4 plrs to guard Messi

but you need half a team to stop Iniesta."

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

After that match President of FIFA Sepp Blatter said "goal-line technology is no longer an alternative but a necessity."

Quarterfinals begin tomorrow with the Czech Republic and Portugal with Portugal being the clear favorite.

My prediction: Portugal 2, Czech Republic 0.

I've been pulling for Portugal since the tourney started because of Renaldo(who is my fav player).

Renaldo had atleast 5 golden opportunities in the first half but couldn't convert. But he made them pay in the second half off a nice header, his movement is just amazing.

Edited by Simba

I've been pulling for Portugal since the tourney started because of Renaldo who is my fav player.

Renaldo had atleast 5 golden opportunities in the first half but couldn't convert. But he made them pay in the second half off a nice header, he movement is just amazing.

:huh:

Anyways, good to see Ronaldo showing that he can indeed play well for his country. All the talks about him not showing up and being able to play at the international level were quite annoying and tiring.

I've been pulling for Portugal since the tourney started because of Renaldo(who is my fav player).

Renaldo had atleast 5 golden opportunities in the first half but couldn't convert. But he made them pay in the second half off a nice header, his movement is just amazing.

SMFH

:huh:

Anyways, good to see Ronaldo showing that he can indeed play well for his country. All the talks about him not showing up and being able to play at the international level were quite annoying and tiring.

My bad on the typo. Portugal has just really dominated the ball. CZECH has really been defending all game and havent got any clean shots at the goal. Just complete domination from Portugal even though the score might not indicate it.

Edited by Simba

My bad on the typo. Portugal has just really dominated the ball. CZECH has really been defending all game and havent got any clean shots.

Yep, and that's what the Czech Republic coach came out and said they would do prior to the game in an attempt to stop the attacking theats of Nani and Ronaldo on the wings.

Not the most interesting game, but at least the better team prevailed.

Portugal and Spain are prolly gonna face eachother :(. The two teams I was pulling for.

Ronaldo went [expletive]ing ham today. If he would have scored the goal before the halftime whistle, my god would it have been nice.

Germany and Greece face off today. Germany should win easily, especially with Greek captain/playmaker Giorgos Karagounis out for the game after receiving two yellow cards in the group stage.

My prediction: Germany 2, Greece 0.

I want Greece but dont mind Germany winning. I think Germany wins 3-2.

I have a M.Klose jersey for sale btw

Really can't see Greece even scoring one goal, but it is the Euro's, so anything can happen.