Rep Notifications?

Is there a way we could get notifications (by e-mail, PM or whatever) every time we gain reputation?

Or, if that's too complicated, how about a drop-down menu or a pop-up window where each member could track his Rep history, like on Topbuzz, for example:

http://i.imgur.com/CiMDD.png

1. Yes, it is your profile. Don't be a liar just to cover it up.

2. It is paint edited.. I put a red square around your interests and the transvestite you're interested in.

3. Before I blew up your tranny-loving spot, you were calling me a queen. Get it right.

:huh:

I'm not the one who starts taking shots at others with clearly off-topic posts, fish.

Seriously, whatever the problem is, iMan -- get over it. 'Cause All I wanna see is a stronger and powerful OTR, with no baits, personal attacks and unnecessary shots. That'll be a dream come true...

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

You called me a queen, I shot one back. There's an ignore button if you don't want to read what I have to say!

Negative -- I'm the one shooting back and defending myself here. And I did it for a reason -- every action has a reaction.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

You called me a queen because I wrote "lol". Sorry "lol" rustles your jimmies.

I called you an 'off-topic queen' because you once again tried to ruin a topic with an off-topic comment. And I was sick of it. Once again -- I didn't call you just a 'queen' -- but an 'off-topic one'. Ask yourself why.

And speaking of the 'ignore' option -- you too should make use of it:

FALSE

FALSE

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/28991-5-reasons-why-the-lakers-can-upset-the-thunder/page__pid__332121#entry332121

Everyone's got an opinion -- if you don't agree with it - ignore it. Like I said: whatever your problem is -- get over it, and stop personally attacking me start ignoring my posts, brah.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'