2012 NBA Draft Lottery

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: I love how when Cleveland fans hate on LeBron, you complain and say "OMG it's been 2 years get over it already", yet any chance you get you still hate on Cleveland.

Not our fault Dan Glbert is a huge bitch who did his best to extend the lockout and writes letters in comic sans.

Edited by Flash

Not our fault Dan Glbert is a huge bitch who did his best to extend the lockout and writes letters in comic sans.

lol you realize you look/sound like an idiot, cause you are the one who always makes posts at CF for hating LeBron yet you turn right back around and hate on Cleveland, talk about fail lol

• Like 4

lol you realize you look/sound like an idiot, cause you are the one who always makes posts at CF for hating LeBron yet you turn right back around and hate on Cleveland, talk about fail lol

Lol right? Flash is just helping my point.

See Flash?

Any chance you get to hate on Cleveland and/or Gilbert, you do.

Any chance Cleveland fans get to hate on LeBron, we do.

Yet when we do it, you whine and complain about Cleveland fans not being over it. Yet you do the same shit. :lol:

• Like 1

In fact, the saddest part about it if you think about it, flash has no reason to be butt hurt over Cleveland.

In the love triangle between Bron, Cavs and Heat, the Cavs are the scorned lover, the divorcee, they have a reason to be pissed, they were with Bron for 7 years and he broke their heart. The Heat are the mistress that stole Bron from Cavs, they have no reason to hate the Cavs lol, first you [expletive] their franchise now you want to hate them for being angry lol...smh

• Like 1

I think it will probably go to Charlotte or New Orleans neither team has never had a #1 pick. It would be crazy if the Kings win. Imagine a team like Sacramento wins the lottery and they draft Davis to go with Cousins that would be a great front line for years to come. I wouldn't be surprised to see Washington win either.

Edited by htownborn

Would be some amazing stuff if Rockets won.

Imagine a team of

PG-Dragic

SG-C Lee

SF-Chandler Parsons

PF-Anthony Davis

C-Marcus Camby.

Would be deadly for many years to come.

That would be nice but it's wishful thinking no way we pick before 14th this year. At least you can't get me to believe that after the last 2 seasons.

Edited by htownborn

I don't think the league can risk giving NO a top 2 pick for image's sake. I really hope Washington/Charlotte gets that top pick. Wall/Davis is a nice foundation to build around.