Spec Ops: The Line (360, PS3, PC)

Borderlands 2 (360, PS3, PC)

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (360,PS3, PC)

ATLUS

Persona 4 Arena (360, PS3)

Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE

ArmA III (PC)

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission (360, PS3, PC)

DayZ (PC)

CAPCOM

Resident Evil 6 (360, PS3, PC)

Lost Planet 3 (360, PS3, PC)

DmC (360, PS3)

Street Fighter x Tekken (Vita)

C C P

Dust 514 (PS3)

ELECTRONIC ARTS

Battlefield 3: Armored Kill (360, PS3, PC)

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters (360, PS3, PC)

Crysis 3 (360, PS3, PC)

FIFA Soccer 13 (360, PS3, PC)

Madden NFL 13 (PS3, 360, Wii, Vita)

Medal of Honor Warfighter (360, PS3, PC)

NCAA Football 13 (360, PS3)

NHL 13 (360, PS3)

SimCity (PC)

Outernauts (Facebook)

World Series of Poker (iOS)

HARMONIX

Rock Band Blitz (XBLA, PSN)

KONAMI

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (360, PS3, PC)

LARIAN STUDIOS

Dragon Commander (360, PS3, PC)

Divinity Project

MAJESCO

NBA Baller Beats (360)

Zumba Fitness (360)

NAMCO

Star Trek: The Game (360, PS3, PC)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (360, PS3)

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC)

Dragon Ball Z for Kinect (360)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (PSN)

NINTENDO

Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

Super Mario Wii U (Wii U)

PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT

Neverwinter (PC)

Raiderz (PC)

S E G A

Aliens: Colonial Marines (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (360, 3DS, PC, PS3, Vita)

Jet Set Radio (Vita)

SNOWBIRD GAME STUDIOS

Eador: Masters of the Broken World (PC)

SONY ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT

PlanetSide 2 (PC)

DC Universe Online (PS3, PC)

Free Realms (PS3, PC)

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures (PC)

EverQuest (PC)

EverQuest II (PC)

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (PC)

SQUARE ENIX

Hitman: Absolution (360, PS3, PC)

Tomb Raider (360, PS3, PC)

Sleeping Dogs (360, PS3, PC)

Quantum Conundrum (360, PS3, PC)

Heroes of Ruin (3DS)

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS)

TECMO KOEI

Dead or Alive 5 (360, PS3)

T H Q

Darksiders II (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)

Metro Last Light (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)

TRION

Defiance (360, PC, PS3)

End of Nations (PC)

Rift (PC)

UBISOFT

Far Cry 3 (PS3, 360, PC)

Rayman Legends (Wii U)

Assassin's Creed III (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)

Rocksmith (360, PS3, PC)

ShootMania Storm (PC)

VALVE

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (360, PS3, PC)

ZEN STUDIOS

Zen Pinball 2 (PS3, Vita)

Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles (360, PS3, Vita)

Marvel Pinball 3D (3DS)

KickBeat (Vita)

Obviously the list is nice, still prolly more games than that too, but the biggest things should be what's shortly before and/or after E3 and that should be more info on GTA 5 and also the Microsoft and Sony conferences because we should be getting info on the next gen consoles...

Rockstar is extremely low key, they keep the game completely under wraps until like a week before it comes outs. Most games now days give away the entire story line months before the game even comes out.

Edited by SRV

GTA V is all I care about, kind of depressed to here about the next gen of consoles, more money down the drain in a few years.

I'm pumped for the nest-gen consoles. Sure, its going to cost a lot, but I feel like gaming has really been limited over the past few years. Game developers, like Rockstar, have the capabilities to make so much better games, but the current consoles are just limiting them so much.

I'm pumped for the nest-gen consoles. Sure, its going to cost a lot, but I feel like gaming has really been limited over the past few years. Game developers, like Rockstar, have the capabilities to make so much better games, but the current consoles are just limiting them so much.

PC

Gaming is becoming more of a gimmick in my opinion. Its all about motion control and all that, its also the same franchises releasing games yearly and not putting much effort into polishing the games. I used to pick up a game every month, but now I stick to like maybe 3 a year, I don't think I can justify picking up a gaming console unless a game really blows me away. Sure, consoles are more than gaming now, but the games are lacking lately.

Sad for me to say this, but PC games have unlimited possibilities because people can actually mod the game and use dev tools to create something new, consoles are limited to pricey DLC. I would never fork out my money on an amazing computer, but if a new console can do that, then good.

Edited by SRV

Rockstar is extremely low key, they keep the game completely under wraps until like a week before it comes outs. Most games now days give away the entire story line months before the game even comes out.

Not necessarily they give out details for the games, Max Payne 3 had a shit load about it came out 3 months in advance, L.A. Noire was widely documented, Red Dead had a lot on it too. It's just the way they unveil in their shit is different. They don't do E3, they walk to beat of their own drum.

Gaming is becoming more of a gimmick in my opinion. Its all about motion control and all that, its also the same franchises releasing games yearly and not putting much effort into polishing the games. I used to pick up a game every month, but now I stick to like maybe 3 a year, I don't think I can justify picking up a gaming console unless a game really blows me away. Sure, consoles are more than gaming now, but the games are lacking lately.

Sad for me to say this, but PC games have unlimited possibilities because people can actually mod the game and use dev tools to create something new, consoles are limited to pricey DLC. I would never fork out my money on an amazing computer, but if a new console can do that, then good.

You actually should

You can play most things for ~$500 PC that you can build yourself, and you'll never need to change consoles.. most likely you'll upgrade your GPU once every few years, and that's not overly expensive (you can sell your old GPU on ebay and grab a new one off newegg, ends up being a small difference in price).

PC

True. I personally prefer console gaming. Just off the top of my head, I like playing and talking with my friends, using an HD TV, not having to buy a really expensive computer, having a controller instead of using a keyboard, etc.

Just off the top of my head, I like playing and talking with my friends, using an HD TV, not having to buy a really expensive computer, having a controller instead of using a keyboard, etc.

You can do all of these things on the PC.. lol. I play a bunch of my games with an xbox controller, and most of my actual gaming friends have Steam accounts and shit. I definitely understand if your friends don't have one and you don't want to shell out the cash, you kinda just have to make the jump and get some friends through the games you play. I understand what you mean though.

I would play on PC, but I want the ultimate/best experience and I actually want a good PC. I know how expensive a good PC is, so I just don't bother. Maybe one day when I get a job lol

You can do all of these things on the PC.. lol. I play a bunch of my games with an xbox controller, and most of my actual gaming friends have Steam accounts and shit. I definitely understand if your friends don't have one and you don't want to shell out the cash, you kinda just have to make the jump and get some friends through the games you play. I understand what you mean though.

Yeah I guess you really can do all that stuff on PC. The main reason I don't do PC gaming is because I don't have a computer capable of doing much gaming, and I don't have or want to spend a bunch of money on a PC. Plus even if I did, i'd be playing by myself or with random people online, because none of my friends are PC gamers.

I've always wanted to get a Steam account though. I have a decent enough computer to play a lot of the games on there. A lot of the deals I see people mentioning on there where a company like Valve has a huge sale on their games or whatever sounds awesome. Maybe i'll make a steam account and just buy the games that don't need a really good PC to play.

I watched Microsoft's E3 thing this morning and I can tell I have lost interest in all of this. its not longer about games, the creators of South Park came up on stage and said it perfectly...have you ever wanted to watch a tv show while your phone gives you useless background information about a made up world? Have you ever stopped a movie while on an airplane and then wanted to come home and pick up where you left off? I mean, sure its convenient, but I would never use 95% of the stuff they are advertising to us. The only think that looked cool was Halo 4 and Tomb Raider, all the other games are bleh, and Call of Duty is Call of Duty, same thing, different year.

• Like 1

PS3 shitted on XBOX, I like some things Xbox is doing, but PS3 with Beyond, All Stars, Last of Us and God of War just continues to have the stronger exclusives...

god of war didn't really look that great, but they haven't showed much yet. all stars isn't much of an exclusive lmao and sony's conference was a lot worse overall. whether or not you like the series, dance central 3, halo 4, and the gears prequel are going to be big sellers in comparison

btw spellbooks lol

Edited by Lkr
  • Like 1

I was looking at the Sony E3 conference and I'm disappointed that they spent so much time on that spellbook thing. The only good thing that came out from that was Last Of Us which looks pretty awesome.

god of war didn't really look that great, but they haven't showed much yet. all stars isn't much of an exclusive lmao and sony's conference was a lot worse overall. whether or not you like the series, dance central 3, halo 4, and the gears prequel are going to be big sellers in comparison

btw spellbooks lol

I agree on God of War, book of spells has potential, and it was def better than Xbox I have no clue what you talking about, dance central 3? an Usher performance, lol lkr lol, I don't care what's going to be a big seller, just comparing the fact that Sony was actually showing new stuff with lots of potential while Xbox ran the same ole junk with tablet and kinect shit mixed in..