GM2: Boston at Miami

Real Deal

Anyways, great game. Gotta give it up to Rondo, dude left it all on the court. This game should'n't have had to go into OT if we would've just made out FT's.

Refs missed a call there when Wade got Rondo on the head. If you look at the "kick" play Wade got hit on the hip and on the elbow by KG, really could've gone either way but the superstar gets the call 99% of the time.

Hard to complain about LBJ missing that shot at the end but he had the big offensive board to make sure Boston didn't get the last shot either. I'm glad he took the shot though and didn't hesitate. I'm totally ok with that possession.

Haslem, Chalmers and Battier were incredible tonight though. They were the reason we won this game.

For a team that's supposed to be experienced, Boston is really unaware at times. The foul trouble by Pierce is uncalled for. He needs to be aware of his foul count and realize his value to the team.

It felt like Boston won the game, yet somehow Miami ran away with it.

I don't know what to take from this. It was competitive, Ray Allen looked great, and LeBron continued his terrible final possession struggles.

Boston still has a shot, but it looks dull after this.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

I just want to know whether or not LeBitch could win a ring without being a sidekick. I guess he showed us for 8 years he couldn't do it but we'll never know.

Jordan's playoff record was 1-9 without Pippen. Why is there this thought that championships are won by a single player?

when was Jordan ever the #2 guy on his team?

There is no number 1 or number 2 on this team. That's the best part of having them both.

I'll exit this thread now though before the usual crowd comes over and the LBJ/re conspiracies/Heat shit talking fest begins. See you guys for game 3 on Friday.

Edited by Flash

• Owner

I don't know. I think LeBron has taken over this team and the city. Wade is just taking advantage of a hobbled Ray Allen, but everyone in Miami knows that James pushed Wade aside and now rules that franchise, and basically made Wade the sidekick.

The truth is, LeBron and Bosh would be in the same spot right now.

Lebron knows when he can't hit the big shot, sometimes he just lets Wade do it. That shot he took at the end of regulation was perfectly fine, it just didn't go in. Sadly, his luck runs out in the clutch, but thats a shot he makes most of the time.

Lebron gets us to the crunch time, but you can always count on Wade to save the team when its in need. This team doesn't really have a "leader" though. Its not Wade's team, nor is it Lebron's team, its basically shared.

Lol THEHUTCH with the GOODS!!!!!

Paul Pierce had the right idea though, left before the game ended and his team still had a chance to tie the game. Pierce is the shittiest Celtics fan ever.

Edited by SRV

Well duh.. You don't expect the #1 player in the world to take a back seat to someone else, even if they are as great as DWade.. It sucks because DWade is my fave player, but if it means winning games then I know DWade is cool with it. Its still his city though, no denying that. He made Miami what it is today, without him, no Bosh, no LBJ. Remember that.

Lol....so our fans suck, our team sucks, the refs suck and gave us the game, the refs gave us our championship ring in 06, and everyone we play should beat us. We might as well be exiled from the planet as a whole.

Edited by SRV