GM3: Miami at Boston

Lol looks like all the crybabies in the media bitching about that Rondo head graze are getting what they want. Blatant biased officiating in favor of Boston. LOL @ the Pietrus intentional foul no call on LeBron and the Battier offensive foul where he set a simple screen not moving at all.

• Like 1

Lol looks like all the crybabies in the media bitching about that Rondo head graze are getting what they want. Blatant biased officiating in favor of Boston. LOL @ the Pietrus intentional foul no call on LeBron and the Battier offensive foul where he set a simple screen not moving at all.

Its a mind game homie! I hope you didnt expect Miami to keep getting calls.

Terrible defense for the Heat right now. Late on rotations, leaving people on the perimeter open, failing to keep Garnett out of the post, etc. Giving up 55 points in 2 quarters is too much. Wade also needs to stop settling for jumpers, same for LeBron. He was hitting them early but has gone a bit cold. Heat's bench also needs to step up. Not looking too good for the Heat right now, but I hope they make a third quarter run as they have in the past few games.

So I turned the game off after Haslem two hand blocked KGs layup attempt and got called for a foul. That coon had the balls to start doing pushups too. Hows the rest of the game going, more of the same I bet eh? Never seen an officiating crew go into a game with a more obvious agenda than tonight. They didn't even try to hide it. Clearly the league was pressured from the national medias outcry about Rondo getting hit in the head.

So I turned the game off after Haslem two hand blocked KGs layup attempt and got called for a foul. That coon had the balls to start doing pushups too. Hows the rest of the game going, more of the same I bet eh? Never seen an officiating crew go into a game with a more obvious agenda than tonight. They didn't even try to hide it. Clearly the league was pressured from the national medias outcry about Rondo getting hit in the head.

lmao stop your bitching, the Heat all together have played like shit. If the officiating was as bad as your making it, the game wouldn't be in reach. Stop trying to make excuses for the loss before they actually lose.

lmao stop your bitching, the Heat all together have played like shit. If the officiating was as bad as your making it, the game wouldn't be in reach. Stop trying to make excuses for the loss before they actually lose.

Shut the [expletive] up

The Heat even being in this game is a testament to how good they are. Wade playing like complete shit and a one sided officiating crew for three quarters of the game and Miami is still in the game at the end. Just wish the game could be called fair, 5 v 8 is too hard to overcome.

Shut the [expletive] up

The Heat even being in this game is a testament to how good they are. Wade playing like complete shit and a one sided officiating crew for three quarters of the game and Miami is still in the game at the end. Just wish the game could be called fair, 5 v 8 is too hard to overcome.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/030/403/YouMad.jpg?1260647699

Shut the [expletive] up

And i love how the ref were blamed for the three quarters you guys played like shit :lol:

These refs were something else tonight but that's not why we lost. We got nothing from anyone besides LeBron for the first 3 quarters. Funny though how Wade made the same play Pierce did and doesn't get the call for God know what reason.

Do the Heat even practice free throws? Maybe they need to bust out that machine they used earlier in the season that called out the angle of their shot. And I don't understand our shitty defense these past 2 games. We are allowing one of the worst offensive teams in the NBA shoot above 50% and over 100 points.

Doc is coaching circles around Spo right now.

-We got absolutely nothing out of timeouts tonight

- The combo of Jones and Miller in the second completely killed us

- Asking Mike Miller to do the same things Wade and Bron do on defense is retarded

- Not once did we run anything for Wade or LeBron down low in the post while Boston was on their run. Instead we ran a play for James Jones

Do the Heat even practice free throws? Maybe they need to bust out that machine they used earlier in the season that called out the angle of their shot. And I don't understand our shitty defense these past 2 games. We are allowing one of the worst offensive teams in the NBA shoot above 50% and over 100 points.

That literally was the difference in the game. Both teams shot 50%fg and 5-17 from three. But the heat missed 10 out of 20 freethrows. Shooting 50% from the line against a good team will just about never cut it.

Edited by ChosenOne

Hmmm. 20 for MIA to 26 for BOS compared to last game where it was like 20 somethin to 40 somethin. Gtfo heat fans. You get one not that bad officiating game compared to the other games handed to you. Lol. Also @fuhrer nice racial slur there kid. Lol.

Edited by Blazed49