GM3: Miami at Boston

Home court advantage = refs help.....there is not much avoiding it. Not going to complain about the refs, but I laugh when other people complain about the refs when we win. but when we lose, no one point out those errors they make. I also saw Pierce flop badly on one play and Lkr didn't come in with his cute little gif that he makes 2 seconds after a flop occurs -_-

Home court advantage = refs help.....there is not much avoiding it. Not going to complain about the refs, but I laugh when other people complain about the refs when we win. but when we lose, no one point out those errors they make. I also saw Pierce flop badly on one play and Lkr didn't come in with his cute little gif that he makes 2 seconds after a flop occurs -_-

I don't know that you're talking about me but eventhough I dislike the heat I wouldn't say they win just because of free throws. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the heat had a much larger advantage last game than boston had this game.

Not you, just people in general. Any close game the Heat are in, you are bound to find someone blame the refs for us winning. Tonight wasn't the case, we just sucked really bad.

Heat have more haters than fans my friend, you know that. People die for a chance to hate on them haha

But talking about flops, that Chalmers flop was kinda bad. KG did move his elbow but didn't swing to knock him on his ass. Not saying it was a bad play or anything as it was a smart play. Just mentioning the flop.

Heat have more haters than fans my friend, you know that. People die for a chance to hate on them haha

But talking about flops, that Chalmers flop was kinda bad. KG did move his elbow but didn't swing to knock him on his ass. Not saying it was a bad play or anything as it was a smart play. Just mentioning the flop.

Yea I have learned to accept that lol

Not you, just people in general. Any close game the Heat are in, you are bound to find someone blame the refs for us winning. Tonight wasn't the case, we just sucked really bad.

Trololololololol.

How many fouls did James and Wade have in the first two games compared to Pierce in just the second game?

Please go.

Oh, and once again, Wade is proving he needs LeBron to carry his crappy ass.

Trololololololol.

How many fouls did James and Wade have in the first two games compared to Pierce in just the second game?

Please go.

Oh, and once again, Wade is proving he needs LeBron to carry his crappy ass.

Maybe because they actually go into the lane and get fouled? Pierce is too much of a little girl to go near the basket.

• Like 1

Maybe because they actually go into the lane and get fouled? Pierce is too much of a little girl to go near the basket.

It;s the boy who cried wolf syndrome with the Heat. Nobody is going to believe the flopping cripple when he cries all the time. He's an absolute joke, and is hanging onto LeBron to bring him another ring.

Bringing up free throw differential eh? Solid strategy Heat haters.

Except for the fact that LeBron and Wade are two of the best players not only in the league , but all-time at attacking the basket. Both of these guys are so strong too, so instead of avoiding the contact, they welcome the contact. For LeBron fouling is the only way to stop him once he gets inside. Any team with both of these guys should ALWAYS have the free throw advantage in an unbiased game. Who do the Celtics have that attacks the rim with the ferocity of LeBron/Wade? Pierce? Too slow. Rondo? Pretty sure my balls weigh more than he does. The Celtics are generally a team of jump shooters, and Rondo isn't a great finisher/someone that embraces contact inside. He does excel when the refs call ticky tack fouls though.

So yes if you are truly surprised that slashers get more FTA than jumpshooters you need to reevaluate your knowledge of the game.

Bringing up free throw differential eh? Solid strategy Heat haters.

Except for the fact that LeBron and Wade are two of the best players not only in the league , but all-time at attacking the basket. Both of these guys are so strong too, so instead of avoiding the contact, they welcome the contact. For LeBron fouling is the only way to stop him once he gets inside. Any team with both of these guys should ALWAYS have the free throw advantage in an unbiased game. Who do the Celtics have that attacks the rim with the ferocity of LeBron/Wade? Pierce? Too slow. Rondo? Pretty sure my balls weigh more than he does. The Celtics are generally a team of jump shooters, and Rondo isn't a great finisher/someone that embraces contact inside. He does excel when the refs call ticky tack fouls though.

So yes if you are truly surprised that slashers get more FTA than jumpshooters you need to reevaluate your knowledge of the game.

Home cooking brah, it happens all the time. Miami gets it, San Antonio gets it, OKC gets it, And Boston is no different.

No worries, Miami will advance and lose in the finals ;)