GM6: San Antonio at Oklahoma City

I give up on this game. You are telling me that wasn't a foul on Ibaka based on how the calls have been going on the other end of the floor?

I can't even fathom how pathetic an OKC/Miami series would be if they can manage to comeback against the C's.

I fully expect Miami to come back next game and still win in 7. No way Stern, Vince and the NBE wants a OKC vs Boston playoffs.

The NBA is a superstar driven, partially scripted joke. The sad thing is I'll keep watching because I love my team.

Game 6 MVPs: #17 Joe Crawford, #55 Bill Kennedy

They are both trending on Twitter right now, haha.

The Thunder have played fantastic ball down the stretch, though. It is just a shame it will all be overshadowed by the garbage officiating.

Actually, it probably won't since it is the Thunder. If it was Miami it would be huge news, but I'm sure it will be swept under the rug since it is OKC.

Td and the Spurs all class even through these circumstances. Gotta love that franchise.

Definitely.

I won't lie, if I were on the floor I probably would've bolted right to the locker room after the garbage that I saw in this game and I'm usually the first person to criticize players for nto shaking hands after a series finishes.

It is such a shame that such a great series ended like this.