GM6: Miami at Boston

This is the kind of stuff that confuses me about Lebron. He scores so easily. 45 on 26 fg and 9 ft. Why doesn't he just do this more often?

Is it really fair to ask a guy who already averages insane numbers to have games like this on the regular? No one could ever live up to that lol

Is it really fair to ask a guy who already averages insane numbers to have games like this on the regular? No one could ever live up to that lol

Haha... i guess. I didn't really think of it like that, but if CP3 is criticized for not carrying the scoring load more often despite great efficiency, I'm saying the same thing about Lebron. Except Lebron is more capable of scoring.

Edited by Lemon

Reminiscent of Cavs/Celtics Game 3 in 2010. That was impressive.

It makes me sick that the Celtics played bad, even though it seemed more like the Heat were just better last night. Still optimistic about Game 7.

During the third quarter Boston was so close to making a run but they kept missing shots after Heat misses.