U.S. v.s. Europe

LOL at Asia I do no research so I'm going to look like a dumbass

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2010/4/9/12/nuclear-weapons-infographic-15373-1270830294-103.jpg

Russia ALONE outnumbers the US. Quit acting like we have nothing to fear and we're invincible, because we're not.

Oh, and how exactly are they going to get all of these nuclear weapons on U.S. soil? They would be taken out quicker than you can blink.

The U.S. could step on Russia and wipe them off the map if our country so pleased.

Not to mention there is no way I am assuming that Russia's nukes are going to be any better than the planes they have in that country.

So you believe the Russians have the manpower and knowledge to build approximately 10,000 nuclear warheads, but dont have a reliable way of using them?

Youre mad

So you believe the Russians have the manpower and knowledge to build approximately 10,000 nuclear warheads, but dont have a reliable way of using them?

Youre mad

There is no point in debating with him, the guy is a brainwashed moron. This thread is ridiculous as well, he clrealy isn't open minded.

If we take away nukes, I'd probably say Europe. The fact of the matter is they double us in population, and without the nukes, which are the great equalizer, I'm inclined to say Europe. In all honesty it is impossible to tell as we only know a fraction of each side's military capabilities.

There is no point in debating with him, the guy is a brainwashed moron. This thread is ridiculous as well, he clrealy isn't open minded.

There is zero chance Europe would last against the U.S., ESPECIALLY if you take away nukes.

If you take away nukes, this is over VERY quickly. Facts are facts, and the U.S. military is vastly superior than anything Europe can offer. Do you care to deny that, or are you the actual moron?

I'll post in a few minutes to shut your ass up.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

There is zero chance Europe would last against the U.S., ESPECIALLY if you take away nukes.

If you take away nukes, this is over VERY quickly. Facts are facts, and the U.S. military is vastly superior than anything Europe can offer. Do you care to deny that, or are you the actual moron?

I'll post in a few minutes to shut your ass up.

Oh just like VERY quickly, the war is over in Afghanistan huh? 11 years you say is VERY quickly? Oh wait those 11 years are still going and who knows when it will end. But against whole Euorpe which includes Russia/England who has the best special forces in the World and it will be over very quickly hahaha. And you said US Air Force will end it VERY quickly haha. So you have no clue about Germans, Russians, Franch and so on their Air Force. You are very uneducated.

If you say your military is this great then the little 3rd world country of Afghanistan, the war should have been war in 10 minutes! But 11 years and still counting. GTFO. You are an embarresment dude for America and no wonder why so many countries around the world hate us America, beucase of ignorate uneducated morons like yourself.

• Like 1

1. The U.S. has more nuclear super carriers than the entire world combined. Goodnight sweet Europe.

2. The U.S. has the most elite pilots in the world using the best fighter jets in the world, including the F22 Raptor.

A few of these links didn't have the proper image extension, but you can click to view them. Also, some of the images may involve Asia, but it's do demonstrate what the U.S. actually has and spends.

http://www.nukestrat.com/graphics/nato_basemap.jpg

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/carriers-2012.gif

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/trapsalotmisc/_50729150_military_balance_ch_us_464.gif

http://dailybail.com/storage/chart-military-global-spending.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1303481268706

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/9b6b4ac6234a38d7f61757290055617d.png

http://fabiusmaximus.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/americanmilitarybases.jpg?w=600&h=352

http://www.iiss.org/EasySiteWeb/getresource.axd?AssetID=52371&type=full&servicetype=inline

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I knew exactly what you were going to post, and I knew it would be an extremely uneducated, unintelligent, and completely retarded response. The U.S. needs to worry about not hurting civilians and doing covert operations you fool. If they wanted to wipe out Iraq and didn't care about innocent lives, Iraq would just be a pile of dirt right now, but I wouldn't expect someone as unintelligent as you to understand that.

If the U.S. were to go to war with Europe, they wouldn't be worrying about all of these innocent lives that they have to be concerned about now. Europe would not be able to get to the U.S., but the U.S. would be able to get to Europe easily. Not to mention the language barriers that the Europeans would have to deal with as well.

U mad you look more foolish than you did after your first post? That's hard to do, but you managed!

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Oh just like VERY quickly, the war is over in Afghanistan huh? 11 years you say is VERY quickly? Oh wait those 11 years are still going and who knows when it will end. But against whole Euorpe which includes Russia/England who has the best special forces in the World and it will be over very quickly hahaha. And you said US Air Force will end it VERY quickly haha. So you have no clue about Germans, Russians, Franch and so on their Air Force. You are very uneducated.

If you say your military is this great then the little 3rd world country of Afghanistan, the war should have been war in 10 minutes! But 11 years and still counting. GTFO. You are an embarresment dude for America and no wonder why so many countries around the world hate us America, beucase of ignorate uneducated morons like yourself.

http://cdn.chud.com/a/a5/a514bf4b_clapping.gif

• Like 1

So pretty much the US wastes way to much money on military when there are many other things that messed up country should be spending it on. Plus I find it hard to believe China doesn't have a lot more military shit than that. You really think they just tell the whole world of all the secret military crap they have?

So pretty much the US wastes way to much money on military when there are many other things that messed up country should be spending it on. Plus I find it hard to believe China doesn't have a lot more military shit than that. You really think they just tell the whole world of all the secret military crap they have?

If we want to know the best maple syrup to put on our pancakes, we'll ask you, but until then, let the U.S. men handle the military talk.

Of the 7 images you posted, only 2 of them had sources, and one of those was 10+ years old.

They all have sources, just not at the bottom of the graph. It's not meant for liberals that like everything handed to them and don't want to work. You may actually have to do some research yourself! Oh, the horrors!

And, yes, I'm very aware about the age of the graph as I discussed this with lkr weeks ago, but not much has changed with it.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

They all have sources, just not at the bottom of the graph. It's not meant for liberals that like everything handed to them and don't want to work. You may actually have to do some research yourself! Oh, the horrors!

And, yes, I'm very aware about the age of the graph as I discussed this with lkr weeks ago, but not much has changed with it.

I'm going to use this line the next time I turn in a college paper. Oh, sources? Bitch look them up I don't have to show them to you. My information is right until you prove it worng! [/ECNlogic]

I'm going to use this line the next time I turn in a college paper. Oh, sources? Bitch look them up I don't have to show them to you. My information is right until you prove it worng! [/ECNlogic]

Too bad that's not even close to what I said. Those graphs are all from sources, with only a few of them having the sites name/source on the graph.

I guess they don't have sources?

/Trojanmanlogic