Stay Classy Boston

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1171829/fatceltics_medium.gif

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/boston-crowd.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1171877/lebeer_medium.gif

I really wish Miami kicks the shit out of Boston Saturday.

Edited by ChosenOne

Why are Heat fans front runners? Not many people outside of Miami like the Heat, in fact, people outside Miami despise the Heat. I never understood this theory of us having front runner fans. The attendance has been good for years. We didn't all of a sudden rise from the ashes and start supporting the team, its just that no one paid any attention to us until we got Lebron. If its because the arena isn't as loud as everyone elses? There is more to Heat fans than people in the arena, there are various places around Miami that hold watch parties, plenty of people at home watching the game with friends and so on.

If any team has front runner fans its the Thunder, all of a sudden, everyone loves the Thunder.

Also, its not very classy to dump beer on someone, especially after he played serious all game, was very respectful, and shit all over your team. If someone in Miami had dumped beer on Rondo after game 2, the world would end, but the beer toss got 0 coverage. The Boston security also did nothing about it, there are about 10 cops lined up in the walk way with their heads up like idiots, and they did nothing.

Edited by SRV
  • Like 2

Why are Heat fans front runners? Not many people outside of Miami like the Heat, in fact, people outside Miami despise the Heat. I never understood this theory of us having front runner fans. The attendance has been good for years. We didn't all of a sudden rise from the ashes and start supporting the team, its just that no one paid any attention to us until we got Lebron. If its because the arena isn't as loud as everyone elses? There is more to Heat fans than people in the arena, there are various places around Miami that hold watch parties, plenty of people at home watching the game with friends and so on.

If any team has front runner fans its the Thunder, all of a sudden, everyone loves the Thunder.

Also, its not very classy to dump beer on someone, especially after he played serious all game, was very respectful, and shit all over your team. If someone in Miami had dumped beer on Rondo after game 2, the world would end, but the beer toss got 0 coverage. The Boston security also did nothing about it, there are about 10 cops lined up in the walk way with their heads up like idiots, and they did nothing.

People hate Heat fans because it fits the narrative. If people take a step back they realize that we were close to tops in the league from 05-07 and then always in the top half until we got the big 3 and are now back up near the top again. I've had season tickets for 11 years. I've been through the ups and downs so it does piss me off seeing people shit talk about Heat fans the way they do but when its coming from fans of [expletive]ing perennial lottery teams I just laugh because their teams are the ones at the bottom of those lists every year. Not every fanbase is a Boston, Lakers or Chicago. We're the newest of the big sports cities. Fanbases like those have been around for over 50 years.

And CMS, come on bro...dumping beer on a professional athlete is about the least classy thing a fan can do at a sports game. That guy is a huge [expletive] lol, throw it at LBJ from 2 feet away in a setting where he won't get in trouble for kicking the shit out of you and then we'll see if that guy would throw it.

Edited by Flash

The game was over, LeBron was going to shower after anyways. He barely cares, so why do you? I wish Miami fans had a 1/4 of the passion that teams like the Celtics do. don't give me that shit about your team being new, the Raptors building (for example) was louder cheering for 41 and 47 win teams in the playoffs than I have ever seen the Heat.

You may be a diehard fan, but don't let your entire fan base reflect on you. Just because your fans are shit doesn't mean you are, don't take it personal.

Edited by Check my Stats

The game was over, LeBron was going to shower after anyways. He barely cares, so why do you? I wish Miami fans had a 1/4 of the passion that teams like the Celtics do. don't give me that shit about your team being new, the Raptors building (for example) was louder cheering for 41 and 47 win teams in the playoffs than I have ever seen the Heat.

You may be a diehard fan, but don't let your entire fan base reflect on you. Just because your fans are shit doesn't mean you are, don't take it personal.

Lulz @ he was going to shower anyways. That doesn't excuse someone being a classless idiot.

And I never said we were the best fans in the league, but the Miami fan hate is starting to get more idiotic than the LeBron hate.

I don't mean guys like you or flash who know their shit and have been there through everything. I'm talking the guys that were "lebron fans and since he went to the heat they're heat fans". Thunder definitely have front runner fans as well but they actually have some pretty passionate fans.

I don't understand why our fans are not loud, Cuban people are loud as shit in every other setting you put them in. The games I go to are usually pretty loud, it just takes something exciting or a close game. I will be the first to say the fans spend like 90% of the game giving a so so effort in terms of cheering, but when its needed, they will stand up and cheer. Celtics fans were cheering with the Celtics down 15 and making a single basket, no way in hell Miami fans would cheer that.

That being said, if you go to Sports Grill or Hooters to watch the game, everyone is crazy from beginning to end.

Why are Heat fans front runners? Not many people outside of Miami like the Heat, in fact, people outside Miami despise the Heat. I never understood this theory of us having front runner fans.

That's simply not true lol. I know numerous people who hopped on the Heat bandwagon after Lebron left the Cavs. Come to a Nets Heat game and tell me people outside of MIA hate the Heat.

Although, on this site we are fortunate to have true Heat fans.

first one is fine, you gotta give the ball to the ref. second one seemed pretty incidental, it made me laugh irl. the last one is bad though, but at least he didn't throw batteries or some shit.