LBJ's supporting cast vs Durant's

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel right now it would be Durants with Westbrook, Harden, and then consistent role players in Thabo, Serge, Perkins. LeBron has bigger names with Wade and Bosh but outside of that he has probably the most inconsistent supporting cast ever lol. Even lately with Wades sucking and Bosh hurt I don't see how one can go against Durants supporting cast.

LBJ has Bosh and Wade, Durant has Westbrook and Harden...seems even to me

Miami's supporting cast has more dependable three point shooters and better wing players. OKC has better length.

I think both teams are pretty equal in talent.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Like what Cleveland said, I think the big 3 on each team is pretty close to being even. Its the role players on each team that seperates them, and I think that OKC beats the Heat. Ibaka, Perkins, Sefolosha, Fishe, etc.>Haslem, Battier, Chamlers, Miller, etc

LBJ has Bosh and Wade, Durant has Westbrook and Harden...seems even to me

Miami's supporting cast has more dependable three point shooters and better wing players. OKC has better length.

I think both teams are pretty equal in talent.

Supporting cast doesn't mean only two players. Serge, Thabo, Perkins are way better than what ever Miami has after their top three.

If Battier, Miller, Chalmers and Haslem can play at their best in the same game, we might come close to their supporting cast, but we are way too inconsistent to do that.

• Owner

Today, it's Durant...but if we're talking about at any point during the season, all healthy, it's hard not to say LeBron because Wade and Bosh are far more capable of taking over games than Westbrook and Harden.

I don't think the bench production is THAT significant because we're treating Harden as if he's a starter, and aside from him, the Thunder really don't get much from their bench, either. Fisher, Collison, Nazr, Maynor...those guys won't boost an offense the way Miller, Haslem, Battier, Jones, and Cole would IF they are healthy. When they knock down their shots, the Heat are so damn hard to stop.

In terms of depth it would easily be Durant's. You've got the likes of Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka and Perkins.

But if you take in how much talent each team possess I'd say LeBron has the better cast with Wade and Bosh alongside him with the addition of Battier and Haslem.

Edited by Sun Tzu