Rumour/Proposal: Blazers | Cavaliers

Cavaliers Send:

Anderson Varejao

Trailblazers Send:

Cleveland moves down like they are rumoured to be interested in doing, while Cleveland picks up a 2nd lottery pick. Portland moves up to 4, gets a nice late pick, and also adds a quality center to put next to Aldridge. Thoughts?

Blazers also have a ton of cap by the looks of things, so I just assume it works money-wise.

Edited by Check my Stats

I think I like this trade. I can definitely see Andy playin real well next to LA. Getting loose balls, playin d, hustlin. All the stuff that LA has been doin while carrying the team in scoring. It would be nice to take that pressure. I wonder who we target at 4 then. Also if anyone knows what's Andy's cap hit like?

I think it's a fair deal for both teams and pretty realistic. Only problem I see is that Portland is probably hoping to pick up a decent PG at that 14 pick, but there aren't many hood PG's lower down the list. I guess Teague might still be there. Still very good proposal.

I think I like this trade. I can definitely see Andy playin real well next to LA. Getting loose balls, playin d, hustlin. All the stuff that LA has been doin while carrying the team in scoring. It would be nice to take that pressure. I wonder who we target at 4 then. Also if anyone knows what's Andy's cap hit like?

I believe hes taking around 6-8mil a year.