Magic Narrow GM Search to Final Three

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: At 30 years old, OKC executive Rob Hennigan a finalist for Orlando GM job w/ Jeff Bower and Dennis Lindsey. http://tinyurl.com/bvndmph

For anybody who doesn't know, Lindsey is an assistaint GM for the Spurs and Bower is a former GM and coach of the Hornets. Obviously, Hennigan is with the Thunder.

I honestly thought we would've had a new GM by now already, they're taking their sweet time. Doing a great job in frustrating their fans.

I don't know who I want more. I don't think they're really prizing experience, past scenarios etc. Whoever has the best plan for the franchise is going to get the spot. I wish we could get a little more insight on what the discussions like. It's been pretty boring in the Magic the last few weeks.

Sounds like Hennigan may be the Magic's guy.

The Orlando Magic are in advanced talks with Oklahoma City assistant GM Rob Hennigan to make him franchise's new GM, league sources tell Y!

Hennigan was brought to Michigan to meet with Orlando owners for a second time in recent days, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Given the timing of this, I think it is safe to say Hennigan will be the guy. I can't see Orlando waiting much longer to make a decision with the draft a week from tomorrow and then free agency getting underway basically immediately afterwards. Given the situation in Orlando, I think you have to get a gm in there soon because you can't go into this summer without a plan in place and that plan should ideally start with the draft.

Sounds like Hennigan may be the Magic's guy.

Given the timing of this, I think it is safe to say Hennigan will be the guy. I can't see Orlando waiting much longer to make a decision with the draft a week from tomorrow and then free agency getting underway basically immediately afterwards. Given the situation in Orlando, I think you have to get a gm in there soon because you can't go into this summer without a plan in place and that plan should ideally start with the draft.

Yep, I think they released the news today that he's the guy. I'm looking forward to a fresh new approach to the franchise. I'm also looking forward to how he's gonna approach the whole Dwight Howard situation.

That Thunder team has a great track record when it comes to drafting I hope he brings some of that aboard.

Next stop Brian Shaw.