Illegal Immigrants Will Not Be Deported

If you're going to live in our country, you should at least learn how to use our language. "Immigrants" is just simply plural, there's no apostrophe needed. Seriously we learned this in elementary school.

I copied and pasted from another site, so I couldn't care less.

Where's your comma after the word seriously?

Keep trying to derail the thread though, even though you'll say it has to do with me claiming that immigrants should know "our" language, and that there was a grammatical mistake in the title. Keep doing what you do hippie.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I copied and pasted from another site, so I couldn't care less.

Where's your comma after the word seriously?

A comma in that sentence would be used/not used based on my discretion. But keep acting like you know exactly what I'm going to say, and how I'm going to word it.

Illegal immigrants help the common people, so no wonder you're opposed to this. Sorry I don't want to pay more for my fruit

And, they commit more crimes than your "common people".

Once they get their education, they'll leave the country and avoid taxes that other citizens are paying. This is a terrible decision by Obama, but it's not surprising since he's made many terrible decisions.

Again, why is Obama helping ILLEGAL immigrants out, and not his own unemployed U.S. citizens that are here legally?

the test to become an American citizen is so easy

spell black

who was the 1st president

how many stars on our flag

I know you're joking here but they actually require you to learn a bunch of history and shit about our government. It's a lot harder than people think.

Just go away Obama. You are just ruining this country one day at a time.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/15/politics/immigration/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I love how his dumb ass couldn't even respond to a simple question.

"What about American workers who are unemployed while you employ foreigners?"

Why don't you go away?

Obama was a better choice than the senile McCain (probably still trying to remember how many houses he has, LOL). And he has been better than the Bush trash that got this country into 2 wars.

All the presidents are pretty much dumb sheep, and its the dumb Americans who consistently elect these people into office, what we need is a radical president who isn't a vagina for once. Voting for Obama or Romney is pretty much voting for whether you want herpes or gonorrhea.

The only the ruining the country is out sourcing of jobs to other countries letting them learn our technology and catch up with us and rich people being greedy.

This but you also forgot the useless wars we have, the foreign aid we give to the shithole known as Africa, and Israel, and people on welfare who don't work, sit on their ass all day and get money for doing absolutely nothing.

All the presidents are pretty much dumb sheep, and its the dumb Americans who consistently elect these people into office, what we need is a radical president who isn't a vagina for once. Voting for Obama or Romney is pretty much voting for whether you want herpes or gonorrhea.

A radical guy is very unlikely with the current electoral process, to get to the White House they have to make too many "deals" and "owe" too many favors.

This but you also forgot the useless wars we have, the foreign aid we give to the shithole known as Africa, and Israel, and people on welfare who don't work, sit on their ass all day and get money for doing absolutely nothing.

Well that goes without saying

Monroe Doctrine, funny how on point that was 200 years ago...should have applied to it to all nations