Punk Kids Make Old Lady Cry On School Bus

Jesus Christ, that will probably make it to 1 million by the end of today if it continues. Good for her, money won't buy her happiness, but it will sure make her life 1000x better.

Who the [expletive] cares?

She's an adult. She should be able to take a few kids mocking her and verbally trying to make her feel like shit. Kids do it all the time. It makes them look cool in front of their friends, it's funny to do when you have that low maturity level, and it is kids acting reckless with the 'pack' mentality. They didn't physically assault her from what I saw in that video, so it really isn't that big of a deal. It's just a bunch of kids acting like pricks.

For people to actually be raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for this lady makes me sick. She doesn't deserve it, and so much shit happens every day that isn't caught on camera which results in death or lives being completely traumatized and ruined. Those people get nothing. This grown ass lady get s made fun of by a few immature kids and she's getting over a quarter milion dollars. Give me a [expletive]ing break. I hope she gets raped, then maybe her life will be [expletive]ed up enough to warrant even 1/10th of that being awarded to her.

Edited by Nitro

She's an adult. She should be able to take a few kids mocking her and verbally trying to make her feel like shit. Kids do it all the time. It makes them look cool in front of their friends, it's funny to do when you have that low maturity level, and it is kids acting reckless with the 'pack' mentality. They didn't physically assault her from what I saw in that video, so it really isn't that big of a deal. It's just a bunch of kids acting like pricks.

For people to actually be raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for this lady makes me sick. She doesn't deserve it, and so much shit happens every day that isn't caught on camera which results in death or lives being completely traumatized and ruined. Those people get nothing. This grown ass lady get s made fun of by a few immature kids and she's getting over a quarter milion dollars. Give me a [expletive]ing break. I hope she gets raped, then maybe her life will be [expletive]ed up enough to warrant even 1/10th of that being awarded to her.

Get the [expletive] off this site now you worthless piece of trash.

I agree with you to a certain extent. I don't think the entire idea of trying to send her on a vacation is bad at all, but no one expected the amount of donated money to reach near $500,000. At this point, the money isn't going towards a vacation like the donations were supposed to go towards, and will probably go to her. I don't have a big problem with that, but I am surprised at how much people are still giving.

/

What do you want people to donate money for? Cancer research which gets millions of dollars each year? Money for African's that keep having a lot of kids even though they can't provide a good life for all of them (in a lot of situations)? I'm guessing you're going to say that you'd rather not see anyone get the money, which I understand, but the end of your post is completely ludicrous.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

An elderly bus monitor who was belittled, picked on and threatened by a group of merciless middle school students does not want to press charges against the boys.

She added that she is 'amazed' that a fund set up by well-wishers for her to spend on a dream holiday has reached nearly $330,000.

She noted that although she appreciates the generosity of strangers, there is one thing that would really make her happy – an apology from the four students.

Mrs Klein, a widow of 17 years, worked as a bus driver in Greece, New York for 20 years, and has been a bus monitor for the last three years.

She recounted the horrific attack on an appearance on the TODAY show. But she said vehemently: 'It made me feel really terrible, but I will get over it. I've gotten over everything else.'

The video shows the teenagers getting more and more crude. At one point, a student says: ‘You’re so ugly, your kids should kill themselves.’

One of her sons had committed suicide 10 years ago, msnbc.com reported.

Mrs Klein, who is hearing impaired, watched the 10-minute video for the first time Wednesday morning at the police station as she agreed to help police with the investigation.

The bold makes me feel so much happier that she is getting this amazing gift from people who realize she deserves it.

I get what your saying with the whole thing about stuff like this happens every day that doesn't get caught on tape. Stuff much worse then that. But the rape comment was way too far...

Get the [expletive] off this site now you worthless piece of trash.

Nope. I'll say whatever the [expletive] I want, and if you don't like it, good...I hope my words eat at you and each post I make gets you more and more steamed. I hope I offend you. I hope you hate me. I love it.

I agree with you to a certain extent. I don't think the entire idea of trying to send her on a vacation is bad at all, but no one expected the amount of donated money to reach near $500,000. At this point, the money isn't going towards a vacation like the donations were supposed to go towards, and will probably go to her. I don't have a big problem with that, but I am surprised at how much people are still giving.

/

What do you want people to donate money for? Cancer research which gets millions of dollars each year? Money for African's that keep having a lot of kids even though they can't provide a good life for all of them (in a lot of situations)? I'm guessing you're going to say that you'd rather not see anyone get the money, which I understand, but the end of your post is completely ludicrous.

For this specific case, donate it to one of those anti-bullying campaigns so there can be more done to teach kids from an early age the harmfulness of verbal abuse.

But, I don't think there should be money donated at all. I can't believe people are actually up in arms over this. She's a [expletive]in grown ass woman. If she can't handle being mocked by a couple MIDDLE SCHOOLERS, that is [expletive]ing pathetic. For her to be getting half a million dollars for it is even more pathetic. Shit happens every damn day that is so much worse than this, and I ain't even talking about things as extreme as murder. Small example from my life...when I was 13 I saved my mom's life because she overdosed in front of me and I helped revive her then drove her to the hospital. What did she say a week later? "You should have let me die." Hearing that from your mom at 13 years old is awful and something you never forget, and it has stuck with me my entire life. That is worse and more traumatic than being an old lady getting made fun of by a few early teens, yet I don't expect sympathy and definitely not money. Especially with all the stories I've heard in my life from other people who have gone through truly insane scenarios, accepted what happened, fought through the struggle and came out stronger in the end.

Shit like that is a part of life. Things happen to every one that is [expletive]ed up and probably deserves sympathy. Every day kids and adults alike are verbally abused in far worse and more traumatic ways than this lady was. Every day there are senseless murders, rapes, robberies, and other serious crimes commited in which people look the other way, and a lot of them don't even make the papers, blogs, youtube, or whatever. However, this is a cute old lady and it was put on youtube, so people are ignorantly acting like this is so horrible, offensive, out of the norm, or whatever. I can see people adding comments expressing their disgust and hatred towards the kids responsible for hurting her feelings, but for her to actually profit off this is ridiculous considering how this is such a meaningless and unextreme event in which she wasn't even physically assaulted and her life wasn't put in serious danger. SHE'S JUST A GROWN WOMAN WHO WAS MADE FUN OF BY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!!! IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!!!

As for what I said at the end of my post, it was extreme, and in retrospect it is NOT her fault and I am NOT mad at her. I am mad at how ridiculously stupid the reactions are from everyone else. So, I somewhat regret saying it as that is not on her shoulders, although I am very glad I pissed Jenneral off...[expletive]ing [expletive]got.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 2

Nope. I'll say whatever the [expletive] I want, and if you don't like it, good...I hope my words eat at you and each post I make gets you more and more steamed. I hope I offend you. I hope you hate me. I love it.

For this specific case, donate it to one of those anti-bullying campaigns so there can be more done to teach kids from an early age the harmfulness of verbal abuse.

But, I don't think there should be money donated at all. I can't believe people are actually up in arms over this. She's a [expletive]in grown ass woman. If she can't handle being mocked by a couple MIDDLE SCHOOLERS, that is [expletive]ing pathetic. For her to be getting half a million dollars for it is even more pathetic. Shit happens every damn day that is so much worse than this, and I ain't even talking about things as extreme as murder. Small example from my life...when I was 13 I saved my mom's life because she overdosed in front of me and I helped revive her then drove her to the hospital. What did she say a week later? "You should have let me die." Hearing that from your mom at 13 years old is awful and something you never forget, and it has stuck with me my entire life. That is worse and more traumatic than being an old lady getting made fun of by a few early teens, yet I don't expect sympathy and definitely not money. Especially with all the stories I've heard in my life from other people who have gone through truly insane scenarios, accepted what happened, fought through the struggle and came out stronger in the end.

Shit like that is a part of life. Things happen to every one that is [expletive]ed up and probably deserves sympathy. Every day kids and adults alike are verbally abused in far worse and more traumatic ways than this lady was. Every day there are senseless murders, rapes, robberies, and other serious crimes commited in which people look the other way, and a lot of them don't even make the papers, blogs, youtube, or whatever. However, this is a cute old lady and it was put on youtube, so people are ignorantly acting like this is so horrible, offensive, out of the norm, or whatever. I can see people adding comments expressing their disgust and hatred towards the kids responsible for hurting her feelings, but for her to actually profit off this is ridiculous considering how this is such a meaningless and unextreme event in which she wasn't even physically assaulted and her life wasn't put in serious danger. SHE'S JUST A GROWN WOMAN WHO WAS MADE FUN OF BY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!!! IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!!!

As for what I said at the end of my post, it was extreme, and in retrospect it is NOT her fault and I am NOT mad at her. I am mad at how ridiculously stupid the reactions are from everyone else. So, I somewhat regret saying it as that is not on her shoulders, although I am very glad I pissed Jenneral off...[expletive]ing [expletive]got.

Wow. Very sorry to hear about that thing with your mom. I see where your coming from now completely.

Its not like she asked for these donations.

These kids are [expletive]in pussies that wouldn't even dare try a grown man or anyone bigger than them. I would've loved to have been on that bus. This is what happens when you have soft ass parents who are scared to discipline their kids. Its one thing to try and set a good example but there's a clear lack of discipline with these mother[expletive]ers and their family and anyone who knows them should be ashamed.

Talking to any woman like that is absurd to begin with but doing that to a harmless old lady and knowing what she's been through? That's on another level of disgusting.

And Nitro, c'mon bro that rape shit is way over the line. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I can't even imagine ever going through something like that but we all know you're better than to say something like that.