Just so you know.

Yugo why are you so concerned about Kobe right now lol? No one even mentioned him.

Didn't you get the memo that the next four months are all about Lebron, you can't talk about anyone else outside of him. We'll rebump this thread once that time period resides.

Yugo why are you so concerned about Kobe right now lol? No one even mentioned him.

Didn't you get the memo that the next four months are all about Lebron, you can't talk about anyone else outside of him. We'll rebump this thread once that time period resides.

Yes you can, Kobe fanboys have been saying forever that LeBron will never be considered better than Kobe because he will never win a ring (LOL!), now that he has one, he will get at least a few more making him better than Kobe.

• Owner

Stop being a troll. Your topic lands on our Facebook and our Twitter pages, not as news, but made from someone who is trolling...which equals a bad representation of our site.

http://i47.tinypic.com/14trifb.jpg

If that's what you're aiming for, well...I'm sad to see that.

Yes you can, Kobe fanboys have been saying forever that LeBron will never be considered better than Kobe because he will never win a ring (LOL!), now that he has one, he will get at least a few more making him better than Kobe.

Keep dreaming. More delusional are LeBron fans. Many thought he was going to be better than Jordan (LOL!). If you want your opinion to be respected, respect the opinion of others.

• Owner

I dont know why everyone thinks I am trolling?

Sounds like someone cant accept the fact that a certain NBA player is gonna be considered better than Kobe.

Looks like i've hit a nerve to all the Kobe fans.

LeBron is gonna be better than Kobe when its all said and done

Kobe should go to Olympiakos so he can be robin to Milos Teodosic

Lakers about to get swept, Kobe > Jordan for sure now.

LeBron > Kobe. I thought people would have known by now.

kobe missed a shot for the game winner, *waits for lebron to be involved in this thread*

You're more obsessed with Kobe than any member that has posted on OTR over the last seven years...and there are FAR more posts than that. I pulled those quotes, randomly, from five pages of your posts, and I had the search limited by number.

You're more obsessed with Kobe than any member that has posted on OTR over the last seven years...and there are FAR more posts than that. I pulled those quotes, randomly, from five pages of your posts, and I had the search limited by number.

Most of those posts are in response to all the LeBron hate by Kobe fans.

You should next time compile a list of OTRers who have said negative things about LeBron since the playoffs began, in b4 200 quotes.

Also the Kobe being a Robin to Teodosic was obviously a joke.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

• Owner

Most of those posts are in response to all the LeBron hate by Kobe fans.

You should next time compile a list of OTRers who have said negative things about LeBron since the playoffs began, in b4 200 quotes.

No they aren't, because I read through the topics, to make sure you weren't replying to specific posters. Most of your current posts AREN'T in response to anything...and they are appearing in game topics that have nothing to do with Kobe.

Most of the LeBron hate is based on how he acted, celebrating early and the way he left Cleveland. Few hate on his game, and if they do, it was only in the clutch, up until this point (when he proved he can be clutch).

Everyone on this site knows you bait Lakers fans. It's not just Kobe. You've been doing it for years, and you were suspended twice for it. Mods have complained many times about it, and you have FIVE old warnings in the warn system (warning descriptions) that have something to do with it, four not given by me.

If you'd like more of a run-down of what you've done over the years, let me know...or maybe the members will help with this. It's no coincidence that everyone here thinks you're trolling.

If BFT made this topic (just pulling someone out of the air), nobody would flinch...and he wouldn't make the statement in the manner you did, either. For reasons I've listed above, and in the previous post, you're the complete opposite, and it looks like you will never change.

No they aren't, because I read through the topics, to make sure you weren't replying to specific posters. Most of your current posts AREN'T in response to anything...and they are appearing in game topics that have nothing to do with Kobe.

Most of the LeBron hate is based on how he acted, celebrating early and the way he left Cleveland. Few hate on his game, and if they do, it was only in the clutch, up until this point (when he proved he can be clutch).

Everyone on this site knows you bait Lakers fans. It's not just Kobe. You've been doing it for years, and you were suspended twice for it. Mods have complained many times about it, and you have FIVE old warnings in the warn system (warning descriptions) that have something to do with it, four not given by me.

If you'd like more of a run-down of what you've done over the years, let me know...or maybe the members will help with this. It's no coincidence that everyone here thinks you're trolling.

If BFT made this topic (just pulling someone out of the air), nobody would flinch...and he wouldn't make the statement in the manner you did, either. For reasons I've listed above, and in the previous post, you're the complete opposite, and it looks like you will never change.

Its ok i'll just shutup and wait for LeBron to get his next 2 rings.

• Owner

Its ok i'll just shutup and wait for LeBron to get his next 2 rings.

I doubt you will. Whatever happened to you waiting for the Houston Rockets to get their next ring?

Thread closed.