2012 Official NBA Draft Discussion Thread

Warren2ThaG

This will be just the 2nd time since 1997 that I'll have missed the draft. The other was 08.

Really sucks considering the draft is probably my favourtie time of the year. Oh well.

How many players from Kentucky do you guys see going in the first round?

I got 4.

Their starting 5 would be my guess. The only questionable one would be Lamb, but with how important floor spacing is, I would be fairly surprised if he fell past all of those teams in the late 1st.

This will be just the 2nd time since 1997 that I'll have missed the draft. The other was 08.

Really sucks considering the draft is probably my favourtie time of the year. Oh well.

Their starting 5 would be my guess. The only questionable one would be Lamb, but with how important floor spacing is, I would be fairly surprised if he fell past all of those teams in the late 1st.

Turns out I'll be missing some of the draft too :(

I'll be missing the first hour and a half or so, so pretty much the best part

I'm interested to see who the Knicks grab late in the 2nd round. I think you could get some value there.

I'd be ecstatic if they could nab Darius Johnson-Odom. One of the more underrated players in the draft IMO

Also very interested to see what Charlotte does. I think they should trade back. But if they don't, I see them taking Bradley Beal.

Edited by JYD

I'm interested to see who the Knicks grab late in the 2nd round. I think you could get some value there.

I'd be ecstatic if they could nab Darius Johnson-Odom. One of the more underrated players in the draft IMO

Also very interested to see what Charlotte does. I think they should trade back. But if they don't, I see them taking Bradley Beal.

He'll end up being the steal of the draft. I hope the Bucks can grab him with their 2nd round pick.

Dash's Rockets draft board

Trade up draft board

1) Andre Drummond

2) [expletive] everyone else

Staying pat at #12, #16, #18 draft board

1. Perry Jones

2. Jeremy Lamb (too much talent to pass at 12th)

3. Tyler Zeller

4. Kendall Marshall

5. Terrence Ross/Austin Rivers

6. Meyers Leonard

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria

Jeremy Lamb just told me he met with the Houston Rockets yesterday and that's why he missed media avail #UConn

Rockets met last second with the top 2 players I want if we're unable to move up. Awesome news.

Also:

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI

Houston pushing Charlotte, Sacramento hard in trade talks, sources say. Rockets badly want to get into the top-five.

^ If the Rockets stay where they're at now they could walk away with 3 solid players. This is a pretty deep draft.

I agree. Houston will walk away winners of draft regardless of what they do, but the question is how big do they win?

Dash's Rockets draft board

Trade up draft board

1) Andre Drummond

2) [expletive] everyone else

Staying pat at #12, #16, #18 draft board

1. Perry Jones

2. Jeremy Lamb (too much talent to pass at 12th)

3. Tyler Zeller

4. Kendall Marshall

5. Terrence Ross/Austin Rivers

6. Meyers Leonard

God no to Marshall. I really don't like him.