Muslims in Dearborn, MI cross the line big time

Flash

If this extremely disturbing video does not result in a Federal investigation into the human rights violations of those Christians physically attacked at the 2012 Dearborn Arab Festival then we are watching the beginning of a new America, a MUSLIM AMERICA.

In this new America, a MUSLIM AMERICA, shariah-compliant Muslims have succeeded in striking fear into the hearts of the infidels. In the case of the Dearborn Arab Festival, you will see that the infidels are NOT the few, brave Christians who withstood the physical attacks by the blood-thirsty Muslims, but the fearful are those who have taken an oath to protect Americans. The fearful, are the Dearborn Sheriff and Police. Sadly, you will see the Police fearful of confronting the criminals and enforcing the law as they stand by watching "Muslims Gone Wild," attack the helpless Christians.

The United West predicts that success of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt combined with the mounting fury of the "Arab Spring," coupled with the support of President Obama will result in an expansive, "strong-horse" onslaught of Muslim physical aggression, similar to this Dearborn disaster, all across the new, MUSLIM AMERICA.

"throwing shit at them for no reason" is my favorite part. because they weren't antagonizing the muslims or anything. you can go into detroit and yell racial slurs at people by all means, but it doesn't mean that they aren't going to react :lmao:

• Like 1

No one yelled racial slurs or anything. They were just holding signs. The police just stood there and watched which is the worst part. How can you make an excuse for people doing that?

No one yelled racial slurs or anything. They were just holding signs. The police just stood there and watched which is the worst part. How can you make an excuse for people doing that?

they provoked them. btw, there really is no proof that they were "just holding signs," because the video is obviously biased. not saying that physical violence is justified. but you're right, they were "just holding signs." next time you go to an NBA game, take a sign that says "go back to africa" or better yet, "back of the bus *****" and tell me what happens, and tell me who pities you when said actions are taken against you.

OH and one last point, about bias and in general, the video points out they are muslim, yet there is no proof of that. it was an ARAB convention. you don't have to be muslim if you're arabic. i should make a video that says christians are gay and then post a video of some random gay guy. he would have to be christian since he is a caucasian american!

• Like 1

It looked like most of the people throwing shit were just punk kids. Although I'm not condoning their behavior, this event is by no means the beginning of a new MUSLIM AMERICA. It's really sad to see both the actions of the Muslim kids and the lack of action by the police, but let's not overreact here. I am curious as to what the Christians were doing there in the first place, it seems rather insensitive to show up at an Arab festival with those signs (though not illegal). Hopefully next year all parties involved will make wiser decisions.

Perhaps you could explain to me why you continue to sarcastically use the phrase "religion of peace" when you know very well (through common sense and through the number of times I have explained) that Islam does not allow violence in this situation, cursing (ever), misinformation, among other things that occurred past the first five minutes that I watched. Whether or not it's the case, it seems like you try to get a rise out of certain people on here with that phrase. You know very well that for every sad story like this that gets spread to vilify Islam, there are numerous ones that obviously don't get much recognition, yet you continue to attach these sorts of occurrences to the label of Islam.

The fact that parents raise their kids in such a manner to be in this sort of company at such a young age is shameful and disgusting. I've never seen anything of the sort in my community or in nearby communities. I'm a part of multiple youth groups, and we devote hours to community service, sports, and education. Religion of peace.

• Like 4

These people were protesting peacefully and within their rights and then the Muslims started going insane and throwing shit at them for no reason. Religion of peace gonna peace I guess.

We get it buddy, you hate Islam.

Perhaps you could explain to me why you continue to sarcastically use the phrase "religion of peace" when you know very well (through common sense and through the number of times I have explained) that Islam does not allow violence in this situation, cursing (ever), misinformation, among other things that occurred past the first five minutes that I watched. Whether or not it's the case, it seems like you try to get a rise out of certain people on here with that phrase. You know very well that for every sad story like this that gets spread to vilify Islam, there are numerous ones that obviously don't get much recognition, yet you continue to attach these sorts of occurrences to the label of Islam.

The fact that parents raise their kids in such a manner to be in this sort of company at such a young age is shameful and disgusting. I've never seen anything of the sort in my community or in nearby communities. I'm a part of multiple youth groups, and we devote hours to community service, sports, and education. Religion of peace.

Thought I was the only one that noticed him using that phrase more than once.

Example: http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/28277-iraqi-militia-stone-90-teenagers-for-emo-clothing/page__view__findpost__p__319554

Edited by Dash