Ray Allen beef with Rondo may take him elsewhere

Flash

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">3hid78f7w9h7uu67rz9ngc_normal.jpegGary Tanguay@Gary_Tanguay98% chance Ray Allen is gone. No love between he and Rondo at all

Rondo wanted Avery to start. There is your beef. It happens in life. It is time for a new spot for Ray. He deserves the love Miami is giving him. Hope he wins another title.

#CelticsTalK

Interdasting..

I love the idea that Rondo is such a prick that its going to make my team that much better.

A prick for wanting the superior player to start? Ray's role in Miami is likely going to be reduced so I'm not seeing why he's so intent on leaving Boston.

Why would Ray Allen get mad at this? And in Miami I bet he won't get the starting role so no reason to all this discussion. I don't believe he is going to sign with Miami, Celtics are offering more money and he has been here for years.

Going off topic; Saying Rondo is a prick you totally forgot what LeBron did with his coach, right?

Why would Ray Allen get mad at this? And in Miami I bet he won't get the starting role so no reason to all this discussion. I don't believe he is going to sign with Miami, Celtics are offering more money and he has been here for years.

Going off topic; Saying Rondo is a prick you totally forgot what LeBron did with his coach, right?

butlergym_normal.jpgAdrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBAThe deterioration of Ray Allen's relationship with Rajon Rondo played a significant factor in his leaving for Miami, several sources tell Y

You were all saying??

Edited by Flash