Blazers Offer Roy Hibbert Max Deal

I like that we're being aggressive but that's a lot for hibbert. I think him LA would fit really well. Hibbert is more of a defensive minded center and aldridge can focus on scoring and running pick and rolls with lillard.

Him and LA don't fit well IMO and didn't they just draft Leonard? Oh, and lmao @ Hibbert being a max player.

Please elaborate on how they aren't compatible? The way I see it, Portland would have one of the most dominant frontcourt duos in the NBA if this went through.

• Like 2

Please elaborate on how they aren't compatible? The way I see it, Portland would have one of the most dominant frontcourt duos in the NBA if this went through.

They're both finess guys. I don't think their games compliment each other at all. This is such a dumb move for Portland either way. They just drafted a center and have holes on the wing. You'd think they would go after Mayo or someone else to fill those holes on their roster.

They're both finess guys. I don't think their games compliment each other at all. This is such a dumb move for Portland either way. They just drafted a center and have holes on the wing. You'd think they would go after Mayo or someone else to fill those holes on their roster.

I would have to disagree with the finesse part. Hibbert is actually one of the few bigs in the league who plays like a traditional big. Solid back to the basket game, and he has a pretty hook. Aldridge is most effective facing up 10-12 feet from the basket, so I feel like they could compliment each other really well.

I agree that they have holes at the wing, but when was the last time the Blazers had a good healthy center? It's been over a decade. The fact is that he's one of the best low post defenders in the league, it's really hard to pass that up.

Lillard/ Smith

Matthews/ EWill

Batum/ Claver

Aldridge/ Freeland

Hibbert/ Leonard

If Batum returns, that's atleast a 45 win team imo.They're young, athletic, long, and can score inside and out.