Milwaukee @ Memphis

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

This is another chance for Jennings to go off for at least 30. Bogut is out, the Grizzlies have no backcourt defense, and the Bucks are sitting on Jennings' shoulders until Drew is back in the lineup. I really can't say they'll win, though...but Milwaukee has the best record in their division (yes, even over the Cavaliers), with a couple of impressive wins and big performances by the rook.

With it being in Memphis, the tides could turn a bit.

Should be interesting.

Bucks are up 5 with a few minutes left. After a slow, and I mean very slow, start from Brandon Jennings he's found his groove and contributed 17 points. Ilyasova has really played well. He already has a double-double with 10 boards and 18 points, enough to boast a +/- of +12.

I'm really surprised by how little we've played Dan Gadzuric. He's only been on the floor for nine minutes tonight and with Bogut out I expected him to get the majority of those minutes.

103-98 is the final.

We made our free throws down the stretch to seal this one up. I really can't believe we're 8-3. Before the season I thought we'd be the opposite of this. But I think the surprising start from Jennings and the loss (yes, I'm saying it) of Redd has really got this team going. We've won two games now without Bogut AND Redd. Our bench is a lot better than I originally thought, especially in the way of Kurt Thomas.

Hopefully we can keep this up. We've got a few good wins under our belt now but it's only going to get harder. Hopefully Bogut can recover soon as we'll struggle against the bigger teams with Thomas and Ilyasova in replacement.