K Love Losing Patience, Wants Roster Upgraded

LAS VEGAS – Team USA's roster is filled with 12 NBA players who have won seven total championships and appeared in a combined 700 playoff games. Only one of those dozen players has never played in a single postseason game.

Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star forward Kevin Love.

And he's not happy about it.

Kevin Love is the only Team USA player without a single postseason appearance. (US Presswire) In an interview with Yahoo! Sports, Love urged Minnesota's management to acquire the necessary talent to make the franchise a contender. If the Timberwolves don't start winning this season, Love isn't sure how long he'll want to be a part of Minnesota's future.

"My patience is not high," Love said. "Would yours be, especially when I'm a big proponent of greatness surrounding itself with greatness? All these [Team USA] guys seem to have great players around them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kevin-love-losing-patience-with-timberwolves--losing.html

Edited by Simba

I was hoping for a couple years of NBA peace after this Dwight situation ended.

I guess impatience is warranted when your GM is David Kahn. But still, give it seven years like most others, Kevin. Rubio hasn't even been here for a full season.

• Like 1

Are you kidding me? You've had Rubio for one freaking year. Your GM just got Brandon Roy and Batum.

Besides, Love shouldn't be considered a superstar until we see what he brings in the playoffs. This guy needs to shut his mouth. The team made considerable improvements last season; heck, they were in the playoff race most of the season. Does he expect them to be contenders with the flip of switch?

Already? That team as a lot of potential. Just got Roy (could still be good), Rubio has potential to be one of the better point guards in the league, and some other really solid players with a good amount of potential. Plus he's not done getting better himself. He just needs to chill right now.

You can probably understand his frustration, however he needs to give it some time. If he was that concerned about the direction of the franchise he shouldn't have signed his extension.

They will get Roy but I doubt that Portland don't match the offer the Wolves put forward for Batum. Although it will be overpaying him A LOT!

Rubio should become one of the top 3-5 PG's in the league, however it will depend on how he comes back from his ACL injury.

All that being said, Kevin is probably sick of the cold and sees all these FA's going to super teams and he is stuck in Minny.

Are you kidding me? You've had Rubio for one freaking year. Your GM just got Brandon Roy and Batum.

Besides, Love shouldn't be considered a superstar until we see what he brings in the playoffs. This guy needs to shut his mouth. The team made considerable improvements last season; heck, they were in the playoff race most of the season. Does he expect them to be contenders with the flip of switch?

lol tell it to him. He must hate losing so bad. I think he will be fine im sure Rubio will be much better and hopefully Brandon Roy can be healthy and be player comeback of the year.