Milwaukee @ New Orleans

• 3 months later...

Bucks up 47-39 at the half.

Ridnour has really added a spark of the bench contributing 9 points, 6 assists, and 6 rebounds. New Orleans is shooting below 30% so we should really have a much larger lead. They're a pretty good team so I hope we can hold onto this lead and walk out with a win following our tough loss to the Spurs the other night.

• Owner

MICHAEL REDD WITH 16 SHOTS.

I understand Jennings chucking (sort of), but Redd is coming off the bench and should probably keep his paws off the rock for a while, especially when the Bucks proved to be doing well without him.

MICHAEL REDD WITH 16 SHOTS.

I understand Jennings chucking (sort of), but Redd is coming off the bench and should probably keep his paws off the rock for a while, especially when the Bucks proved to be doing well without him.

I know. And we really need Bogut back. I don't like him all that much, but without him we have no big man. This sucks... :(

• Owner

I know. And we really need Bogut back. I don't like him all that much, but without him we have no big man. This sucks... :(

Yeah, Bogut would've done you guys some good. Jennings is going to draw a LOT of defensive attention until he gets back, especially after the way he's been playing. That nice record could reverse itself over the next 5-7 games.

Yeah, Bogut would've done you guys some good. Jennings is going to draw a LOT of defensive attention until he gets back, especially after the way he's been playing. That nice record could reverse itself over the next 5-7 games.

Yeah... although Gadz hasn't been playing great in Bogut's absence I think we need to start giving him more opportunities. Right now we're totally ignoring the portion that Bogut contributed. You can't do that. When injuries occur you need to fill that void, not ignore it and pretend it's not even there. That's going to kill us if we continue doing that in hopes that Jennings, Ilyasova, Warrick, etc will out-shoot the other team.