Gay Marriage

People are gay. The fact that there are still people in this country who STILL can't just mind their own [expletive]ing business is beside me. Who cares? If you're in love with someone, why should anyone tell them they can't marry them? Ignorance is so widespread it's ridiculous. Btw, not "adding" tothe argument you guys are partaking in, just stating my own personal opinion.

Edited by The Next Knick
  • Like 1

Personally my view on gay marriage, who cares?

Theres millions of more important things to worry about than gays getting married, the fact that there is people out there who are huge supporters of gay marriage, like activists who spend their hours worrying about something that doesn't affect them is pretty sad, and they all happen to be liberal tree-huggers who think murderers shouldn't get life sentences.

Personally my view on gay marriage, who cares?

Theres millions of more important things to worry about than gays getting married, the fact that there is people out there who are huge supporters of gay marriage, like activists who spend their hours worrying about something that doesn't affect them is pretty sad, and they all happen to be liberal tree-huggers who think murderers shouldn't get life sentences.

What about the people that spend their time trying to make sure that gay marriage stays illegal?

Nice one sided argument lmao.

• Like 2

What about the people that spend their time trying to make sure that gay marriage stays illegal?

Nice one sided argument lmao.

They aren't as common as people who fight for it, and those are just Christian groups regardless, either way who cares.

I'm actually against gay marriage. I believe they should be able to be legally paired and get all the legal benefits married folks do, but marriage is a relgious thing. And if the religion doesn't want gays to be married, then that is their choice.

I'm actually against gay marriage. I believe they should be able to be legally paired and get all the legal benefits married folks do, but marriage is a relgious thing. And if the religion doesn't want gays to be married, then that is their choice.

marriage is actually a legal binding

Marriage has major religious ties. Civil marriage is the acknowledgement of a couple from the legal side, and I didn't word my last post correctly at all. However, I feel when you use the term "marriage," it causes all those crazy religious groups to have fits and that is why there is so much backlash over gay marriage. I feel if you put a different title on it, the whole situation wouldn't be as controversial as it is, and yet gay couples would still be legally bonded and would have all the benefits that married couples do.