25 Rodney Carney F 6'7" 205 Memphis State / USA

32 Ed Davis F 6'10" 225 North Carolina / USA

15 Tu Holloway G 6'0" 187 Xavier / USA

33 Daniel Orton C 6'10" 255 Kentucky / USA

21 Trent Plaisted F-C 6'11" 220 BYU / USA

31 Terrence Ross G 6'7" 197 Washington / USA

9 Blake Schilb G-F 6'7" 220 Loyola / USA

18 Ben Uzoh G 6'2" 205 Tulsa / USA

http://www.raptorshq.com/2012/7/12/3154715/toronto-raptors-2012-nba-summer-league-roster

Pretty happy to see Tu Holloway on the roster. I liked watching him for Xavier last year, and now after losing Bayless and most likely losing Calderon, he might be a decent signing if he plays well.

Pretty happy to see Tu Holloway on the roster. I liked watching him for Xavier last year, and now after losing Bayless and most likely losing Calderon, he might be a decent signing if he plays well.

Well, unfortunately for you, Holloway isn't on the roster. Devoe Joseph is, though.

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

According to @RaptorsPR Tu Holloway no longer on Raptors summer league roster. Third string looks like Ben Uzoh's to lose.

Really though, none of these players who aren't already guaranteed roster spots are likely to even get any sort of second look with Uzoh being the only exception.

I'm kind of surprised that Alabi didn't get an invite. I seem to recall hearing Colangelo say that despite his contract being up, he would get a summer league invite and be given a chance at earning another contract. I wonder if something happened to make Colangelo change his mind.

Well, unfortunately for you, Holloway isn't on the roster. Devoe Joseph is, though.

Really though, none of these players who aren't already guaranteed roster spots are likely to even get any sort of second look with Uzoh being the only exception.

I'm kind of surprised that Alabi didn't get an invite. I seem to recall hearing Colangelo say that despite his contract being up, he would get a summer league invite and be given a chance at earning another contract. I wonder if something happened to make Colangelo change his mind.

Fuuuuuuuuuck, that sucks. I wonder what happened? And who is Devoe Joseph? lol

And your right about BC saying Alabi would be on the roster for the summer team, I heard that interview too. Not sure why he's not there.

And who is Devoe Joseph? lol

6'4 guard from Toronto. Played at Oregon (after transfering from Minnesota) and averaged 17/4/3 on 47% shooting and 42% from deep this past year.

You would probably know him better as Cory Joseph's older brother or Kris Joseph's cousin, though.

6'4 guard from Toronto. Played at Oregon (after transfering from Minnesota) and averaged 17/4/3 on 47% shooting and 42% from deep this past year.

You would probably know him better as Cory Joseph's older brother or Kris Joseph's cousin, though.

I figured he might be related to Cory and Kris. Thoe are pretty decent numbers he put up. I'm kind of excited to watch how he does today.

I know it is only 2 Summer League games, but my all of my criticisms of Ross are proving to be 100% on the money.

Aside from a step back jumper, he can't create his own offense. He is a two, three dribble max, type of player.

He has no real in between game. It is either three point shot or an attempt at the rim (off of a cut or something).

Is a complete system player who needs offense created for him.

He will be a solid role player, but I can't help but think that he will be a more athletic prime Mo Pete. A decent player, but hardly anything to get excited about.

Of course, I could be way off and when he plays with actual talent and not guys like Ben Uzoh he may thrive, but even then, that goes back to him being 100% reliant on others for his offense.

I do like his defensive awareness, though. I expect Casey will be able to mold him into a good defensive player.

At the end of the day, it is the Summer League so I'm not going to write him off or anything like that. Even if I hated the pick at the time, I'm not going to make a hasty decision based on two Summer League games.

Really like the work that Davis and the coaching staff have done in rebuilding his jumper. It looks a lot better than what we saw from him the past two years. He doesn't shoot across his body anymore nor does his free throw shooting have a hitch anymore. He shoots it in one fluid motion and just looks significantly better.

Him shooting around 72% from the free throw line in the SL did not look like a fluke to me. I think the mechanical improvements that they made are going to result in him being a much improved free throw shooter this year.

Not only that, his elbow jumper looked a lot better as well. I know the defense in SL is poor, but I was impressed by his ability to stick those elbow jumpers.

I'm actually very impressed at how much ED has improved as a shooter in just 3 months since the season finished. I'm looking forward to seeing what else he can add to his game during the rest of the offseason since this really is his first real offseason being able to work with the team.

I liked what I saw from Joseph today as well. If only he could play some point, I would love him as a 3rd string point guard but I just don't think he has it in him at this point in his basketball career. I think him going overseas for a year or two and then looking to make the jump back to the NBA will be the most likely course of action. I can definitely see him in the NBA a few years down the road.

Other than that, nothing really stood out to me. Ross was bad and hardly played (looked like he tweaked his lower back or maybe a hamstring) and Uzoh was a train wreck (don't care what his stats showed, dude was awful). I think Uzoh effectively played himself off of the roster with his pathetic SL showing.