Super-Rich Liberal Are The Ultimate Hypocrites

Liberals always want people to pay more in taxes to "help" people out, yet the super-rich liberals never do.

All they have to do is write a check to the government if they truly care about the well-being of the less fortunate or not as successful.

Warren Buffet is the #1 example of the most hypocritical super-rich liberal.

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/183-warren-buffett

$37 billion dollar donation, the biggest in the history of the world.

What a [expletive]ing prick.

EDIT: Just for some perspective, thats 370x that of Drew Brees' new deal.

Why are Bill and Melinda Gates giving away more money than your entire family combined will ever make?!?!

You have both proven to be illiterate. I did not say anything about helping charities, as I specifically mentioned taxes. And, I'm positive I was talking to one of you about the foundation a month or so ago.

Learn to read, and then get back to me. Can you show me where Warren Buffett decided to donate more TAX dollars to the U.S. government?

I know you'll try and hinge your entire argument on the "less fortunate" part of my post which was clearly about TAX dollars.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Liberals always want people to pay more in taxes to "help" people out, yet the super-rich liberals never do.

All they have to do is write a check to the government if they truly care about the well-being of the less fortunate or not as successful.

Warren Buffet is the #1 example of the most hypocritical super-rich liberal.

So donating $37 billion to charities isn't considered "truly caring about the well-being of the less fortunate?"

I'd like to hear what you do that makes you a better person

is it even possible to pay extra in taxes lmao. besides, with the amount he donates to charities, it doesn't matter.

learn the definition of compare and get back to me

Yes, it is completely possible, and once again, you avoided the question at hand, and want to turn it into something else.

There are plenty of people that would rather see their tax dollars go to charities than the government. Why doesn't Buffet give more tax money to the government?

Edit: I'll talk about this in the random thread or not at all. I don't want to create any more off-topic threads for a while.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Yes, it is completely possible, and once again, you avoided the question at hand, and want to turn it into something else.

There are plenty of people that would rather see their tax dollars go to charities than the government. Why doesn't Buffet give more tax money to the government?

Do you pay extra taxes when it's not required?

If not shut the [expletive] up and quit acting like you're superior to a guy who donated $37 BN to charity

Edit: I'll talk about this in the random thread or not at all. I don't want to create any more off-topic threads for a while.

Um EASSSSYYY

cause government will use that money for war on iraq/afghanisthan

war on drugs that will never go anywhere

bailing out banks

while charities help people

i'm no genious but im sure buffet could figure that one out himself

BANG