Cleveland @ Charlotte

• 3 months later...

Such a joke...The Cavs made it a 6 point game and just fell apart. LeBron was subbed out due to foul trouble and they made it a 15 pt lead.

Cavs will come back and win this. They played with little to none energy and I still don't like our team with Shaq. Stupid move so far and we should've gotten Jamison.

The Cavs do this every game like the Lakers last year, going through the motion thinking they can win it in the 4th. The Cavs made it a 7 pt game with 4 min. left and had about 2 possessions where they did nothing except turn t over instead of making it a 5 pt game. Just pitiful.

6-4 with Shaq, 5-1 without. This trade was terrible and LeBron no longer drives the ball anymore. Rather, he just shoots jump shots.

6-4 with Shaq, 5-1 without. This trade was terrible and LeBron no longer drives the ball anymore. Rather, he just shoots jump shots.

If I remember correctly, didn't most people say this was a horrible trade to begin with? Only Cleveland or Shaq jockers were defending it.

Anyways, I'm not surprised at all that the Shaq trade hasn't worked out yet. It's gonna take some time for Lebron and the rest of the team to get used to Shaq's presence, if that ever happens. With that being said, I predicted before the season started that Cleveland is the weakest of the Big 3 in the east (BOS, ORL, CLE), looks like I was right. I don't see the Cavs beating either BOS or ORL in a 7 game series, and I sure as hell don't see them taking out the Lakers.

• Like 1

Wow really? I thought Shaq wasnt going to affect Lebrons driving ability, gee im totally shocked by this. You can see my totally shocked expression. :mellow:

• Owner

Shaq has to have the ball in his hands to be effective in the post, to kick out to shooters, and to find slashers.

LeBron facilitates this offense, and he needs to create for himself, and also for others by drawing doubles on the perimeter, or on the penetration.

You can't have two of the same player. LeBron is a perimeter Shaquille O'Neal.

It's amazing how Iverson can be verbally slapped around and degraded for needing the ball in his hands, but nobody says a word about O'Neal because he's funny and has four titles.

Wow really? I thought Shaq wasnt going to affect Lebrons driving ability, gee im totally shocked by this. You can see my totally shocked expression. :mellow:

This is just in general. Even last year LeBron started doing this. He makes more jump shots, but it gets to the point where LeBron has the whole lane and he just stands outside the 3 point line for 20 seconds followed up by a contested 3.

i said a long time ago that with shaq they're not going to do nearly as well as they did last season.

they got him for the post season, and more specifically, to deal with KG/wallace, and howard. they'll be fine, but they'll still lose to either boston or the lakers

Shaq has to have the ball in his hands to be effective in the post, to kick out to shooters, and to find slashers.

LeBron facilitates this offense, and he needs to create for himself, and also for others by drawing doubles on the perimeter, or on the penetration.

You can't have two of the same player. LeBron is a perimeter Shaquille O'Neal.

It's amazing how Iverson can be verbally slapped around and degraded for needing the ball in his hands, but nobody says a word about O'Neal because he's funny and has four titles.

well u gotta admit, he is pretty funny.

3:41 Jamario Moon makes 25-foot three point jumper (LeBron James assists) 85-92

3:19 85-92 Tyson Chandler enters the game for Nazr Mohammed

3:19 85-92 Boris Diaw enters the game for Ronald Murray

3:11 Mo Williams offensive foul (Stephen Jackson draws the foul) 85-92

3:11 Mo Williams turnover 85-92

2:50 85-92 Boris Diaw misses 5-foot hook shot

2:50 85-92 Charlotte offensive rebound

2:50 Cleveland full timeout

3:19 85-92 Nazr Mohammed offensive goaltending

2:31 85-92 Gerald Wallace misses 23-foot three point jumper

2:30 Mo Williams defensive rebound 85-92

2:15 Mo Williams lost ball (Raymond Felton steals) 85-92

2:00 85-92 Raymond Felton misses driving layup

1:59 Shaquille O'Neal defensive rebound 85-92

1:51 Stephen Jackson blocks LeBron James's layup 85-92

1:49 85-92 Gerald Wallace defensive rebound

1:35 85-92 Stephen Jackson offensive foul (Mo Williams draws the foul)

1:35 85-92 Stephen Jackson turnover

1:35 Daniel Gibson enters the game for Shaquille O'Neal 85-92

1:21 Jamario Moon misses 26-foot three point jumper 85-92

1:20 85-92 Raymond Felton defensive rebound

1:00 85-92 Stephen Jackson misses 22-foot jumper

0:59 Mo Williams defensive rebound 85-92

0:54 Mo Williams misses 27-foot three point jumper 85-92

0:52 85-92 Raymond Felton defensive rebound

0:47 Mo Williams personal foul (Raymond Felton draws the foul) 85-92

0:47 85-92 Ronald Murray enters the game for Tyson Chandler

0:31 85-92 Raymond Felton misses 20-foot jumper

0:30 85-92 Charlotte defensive rebound

Looking at this though, you see that for more than 3 minutes in the 4th, no one scored. The Cavs had many possessions and worked hard enough to win it. Offensively, they just couldn't get anything going and this shows it.