Toronto @ Boston

• 3 months later...

Lol at Pierce sticking his knee into Bosh's gut, and of course he is the one who is going to look like a hero.

It is also pathetic how no one on the Raptors is going after Pierce after that. Our coach is the only one who does anything, our team takes that [expletive] lying down.

Pierce real tough staring down a guy who is down hurt. Would love to see Bosh run someone over even if he gets a charge, who cares. Of course he won't

Lol at Pierce sticking his knee into Bosh's gut, and of course he is the one who is going to look like a hero.

It is also pathetic how no one on the Raptors is going after Pierce after that. Our coach is the only one who does anything, our team takes that [expletive] lying down.

Pierce real tough staring down a guy who is down hurt. Would love to see Bosh run someone over even if he gets a charge, who cares. Of course he won't

P dunked on him, that wasn't intentional......

Also, alot of guys stare down the guys they dunk on. shoot, when Pierce dunked on KG back in the day(in the same fashion he did against Bosh no less), he stared him down. Fact is, he got hit with a T for taunting, so i don't see a problem. It's not like he walked over him and stared him down, you're making it out like he was being a punk.

Anyways, i hadn't seen Pierce dunking emphatically in a WHILE. This year he's been dunking more than usual. For example, last year, and the year before that he would take lay-ups on every drive and fast break. This year he's flushing em down. It's nice to see that he worked on his conditioning as well as losing some weight over the summer. I was pleased with what i saw(who wouldn't be pleased with seeing their team shooting 64% from the field lol).The defense was good as well, may not seem like it because of the 56% shooting T-Dot had themselves, but the 25 TO's and 15 steals sure do help the cause. Toronto played great in the first half, and then Boston ended the game in that 3rd quarter.

P dunked on him, that wasn't intentional......

Also, alot of guys stare down the guys they dunk on. shoot, when Pierce dunked on KG back in the day(in the same fashion he did against Bosh no less), he stared him down. Fact is, he got hit with a T for taunting, so i don't see a problem. It's not like he walked over him and stared him down, you're making it out like he was being a punk.

Anyways, i hadn't seen Pierce dunking emphatically in a WHILE. This year he's been dunking more than usual. For example, last year, and the year before that he would take lay-ups on every drive and fast break. This year he's flushing em down. It's nice to see that he worked on his conditioning as well as losing some weight over the summer. I was pleased with what i saw(who wouldn't be pleased with seeing their team shooting 64% from the field lol).The defense was good as well, may not seem like it because of the 56% shooting T-Dot had themselves, but the 25 TO's and 15 steals sure do help the cause. Toronto played great in the first half, and then Boston ended the game in that 3rd quarter.

I believe it was Joe Smith he dunked on, not KG. But yes, Traves needs to stop crying... PP owned Bosh, plain and simple. Toronto has NOBODY who can even keep Pierce in check, NOBODY.

Pierce is too fat to jump over anyone anymore he has to stick his knee out to get to the basket. It was a dirty play and the stare down was completely unneeded, especially since Bosh was hurt from the play. If Bosh was postered okay stare his [expletive] down but the fact is he stuck his knee into his gut and it should have been an offensive foul if anything.

But I'm not mad at Pierce, the fact that the only guy on the Raptors who got pissed off that our only good player just got pwned and stared down was our coach, is why I am mad.

Boston turned their defense on the in the 3rd though, was really hard to watch our offense. Our announcer said to prepare for a game vs the Celtics you should run your plays against 6 defenders to get ready, pretty much right.

Oh yeah, Peirce is a [expletive] lucky Reggie Evans wasn't there or he'd have been on his [expletive] next time down the floor.

Also both of you quit being ignorant, imagine how frustrating it would have been to see Pierce get kneed in the gut, dunked on, hurt and stared down with NO ONE on your team doing anything. That [expletive] is frustrating to watch.

But yes, Pierce can hardly get up anymore and had no business acting big after that dunk, he didn't jump over or through anyone, he kicked Bosh out of the way. It was a dirty play, and if you say otherwise you're either delusional or just completely and ignorantly biased.

The play itself isn't what was frustrating, it was his reaction after. That fat turd thought he was so tough.

Edited by travesy3

Also both of you quit being ignorant, imagine how frustrating it would have been to see Pierce get kneed in the gut, dunked on, hurt and stared down with NO ONE on your team doing anything. That [expletive] is frustrating to watch.

But yes, Pierce can hardly get up anymore and had no business acting big after that dunk, he didn't jump over or through anyone, he kicked Bosh out of the way. It was a dirty play, and if you say otherwise you're either delusional or just completely and ignorantly biased.

The play itself isn't what was frustrating, it was his reaction after. That fat turd thought he was so tough.

You've stated yourself that Pierce can't get up anymore. The natural motion for most people when dunking is to stick their knee out to get more air. Thin about it, pierce took off from his left foot, after 2 steps, his left knee is jerked up. This goes vice versa for the right leg. The fact that he kneed bosh is just an unfortunate series.

How is it biased if we think otherwise? Just because bosh got hurt? Honestly, you're calling a player dirty and i'm defending him. Thats biased? Then every single fan base is biased if thats the case.

Read your own post.

Pierce can hardly get up anymore and had no business acting big after that dunk

As i stated earlier in agreement to you, Pierce doesn't have the hops he used to have. So that being said, he's not allowed to be excited/"Act big" after a facial? Well then, excuse him for being excited after a big play.

Edited by Celtics3420

Lol, it wasn't his excitement. Not a chest bump, not a fist pump. He stared down a player who was down and couldn't even see him because he was looking at the floor in pain. The technical was appropriate because it was an inappropriate action after a play. They don't give technicals for players being excited do they?

I am not calling Pierce the player dirty, I am calling the play last night a dirty play, intentional or not it isn't something you should be proud of. Kneeing a man in the groin then staring him down lol. I am saying if you are calling that play not dirty, then yes you are being biased. I am not calling Pierce dirty, so perhaps YOU should be the one re-reading my post lol.

But what are you gonna do? The Celtics are thugs, their fans are going to defend them just as I probably would in your position. I don't fault the Celtics because I wish the Raptors played like that, but unfortunately they don't. But at the same time I wouldn't be sitting here saying a play isn't dirty when it clearly is, as were his actions. If Pierce got knocked on his [expletive] it would have been easily justifiable and I am sure Celtics fans would be calling whoever did it, probably Reggie Evans, a goon.

This should have been an eye-opener for management. Bosh needs some backup, your franchise player gets demolished and no one even says anything to Pierce. For [expletive] sakes it looked like Turk was having a conversation with the Celtics. If Pierce was the one who got hurt I guarantee KG would have laid someone out, or Perkins or someone would have.

Edited by travesy3